ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ

~SADIES POV~

"What am I supposed to do with a truck full of powdered sodium?" Caleb asked Max after we had all gotten it off our hands.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't ask for 200 four kilo bags!" She almost yelled at him, but kept herself just contained enough.

Conan, who had stood aside with his arms crossed, said, "Welp. You guys are clearly not going to do anything about it. So, I will." He opened the truck door.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked him.

"Me? I'm gonna drive this thing." He slipped into the driver's seat.

Max widened her eyes. "You can't do that! You can barely drive your mom's Mini Cooper, let alone a truck!"

"The keys are in the ignition, Maxie. Do you want to follow or not?"

"Nope." Caleb forced himself into the drivers seat, making Conan switch to the passenger side. "The Duffers said we couldn't date underage kids, cook meth, skip classes or destroy the school. They didn't say we have to stop kids from murdering themselves, but I'm not going to test that."

"Well then," Max also climbed into the small cockpit of the loading truck. "Move over, passenger princess, I'm coming with."

Conan stuck out his tongue, childishly. "Theres a seat that's small enough behind mine. Sit there."

I was the only one out of the car when Caleb asked, "Are you coming?"

I really should've said no. But I had time to waste

"Sure. Whatever."

And so we all got into the truck. Caleb started it, and it made a loud noise as the engine roared into life. There were too many different buttons and controls from a normal car, it felt like we were in a space station.

"Sorry, where are we taking this?" Caleb asked.

"Well..." Max checked her phone. "... Bruno says he mixed up our orders, and your truck of flour isn't far from here. You just need to leave this truck at... Torren River. Hey, thats not too far from here. Literally just a few minutes away.

"Okay..." Caleb tried moving the truck. It moved at the speed of a roller skater.

As we moved the car, I glanced out the window at the little shops across the road. I always knew there was a real estate business there but...

"Theres been a convenience store across the road this whole time and you haven't told me?" I said to Max.

"What?" She says. "I must've told you at some point."

"Yeah, lots of people go to West Terrace OTR all the time. I'm surprised you didn't catch on." Conan says.

"So you people have been going to this place to get your lunch every day and you've been avoiding the expensive cafeteria trash every day and you refused to tell me?"

"For the record, I had no idea." Caleb tells me.

"Well then, this must be a bad time to tell you that there's a Krispy Kreme and and a Japanese place called Sushi Planet." Max points to the Krispy Kreme as she says it.

"Also, there's a Pizza house, a Persian cuisine, Sofra Kebab house, and a Subway..." Conan counts them on his fingers.

"Oh! Dont forget Moe's and Wokinabox." Max says. "I really don't believe you haven't noticed these places."