Awkward shower

~SADIES POV~

I tried to enjoy the afternoon in the water as much as I could because soon I'd have to go back to the hotel and be alone with her.

Fuck my life.

To top it off, the Duffers are making us wake up early to start filming as soon as possible so we had to go to bed earlier than usual.

Fuck my life.

The hotel room was filled with a tense silence. It could've literally given me an ear ache.

The bad reception made it difficult to do anything except stare at the loading screen on my phone. But I pretended to be doing something interesting on my phone to avoid an awkward conversation. I think she was doing the same. She was tapping at her phone but I'm pretty sure it died like an hour ago.

I decided it was time for a shower and got up to go to the bathroom. She looked at me questioningly to which I replied "I'm gonna go shower".

~MILLIES POV~

My phone died like an hour ago.

I couldn't find my charger anywhere. I was almost 100% sure I forgot to pack it. I didn't want to face an awkward silence so I pretended to text someone.

Sadie suddenly got up. "I'm gonna take a shower" she said and left the room. I sighed with relief.

I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I started to wonder if Noah's awake. I'm so gonna kill him for this. Sadie can kill Maya while I take Noah. Which room is he in anyway?

I let my thoughts wander for a while when they were interrupted by Sadies voice.

"Uh, Mills?" she called from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I kinda forgot something."

"What?"

"I left my towel out. Could you get it for me?"

Fuck. Me.

"Yeah... yeah sure." my voice was kind of shaky with nerves. God, I hope she didn't notice.

There was two baby blue towels on the bedside table. It's okay. I just have to pick one up and give it to her. Easy. I can do that. I will be able to do that. It's a simple task. I can do that.

I waited a second.

I couldn't do it.

"Uhm, Millie? You still there?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I said.

I picked up a towel and walked to the bathroom door which was left slightly ajar. I knocked on the door then squeezed my eyes shut. I felt the door open a little and stuck out my arm which was holding the towel. I couldn't feel anyone taking it from my hands so I opened my eyes a crack.

Let's just say I saw too much.

The worst part is I didn't immediately close shut my eyes again like a normal person would. I think she noticed.

"Thanks." she said and quickly shut the door. I'm a mess.

I sat back down on the bed. I grabbed my pillow and stuffed it onto my face then let out a loud groan. Then a thought came to me: If I keep this pillow on my face, I won't be able to breathe. Then I'll suffocate. Then I'll die. Of course there's easier ways to get out of this hotel room but this method is way more efficient...

Once more my thoughts were interrupted by Sadie Sink. This time, it was the sound of the door opening and her walking out in a towel to get her pajamas from her suitcase. I lifted the pillow from my face to check if it was actually her, and not some Psycho with a bloody chainsaw, ready to kill me. Sadly, it was Sadie.

She turned to got back to the bathroom, clothes in hand when a stray corner of her towel got caught, pulling the whole thing off. Within the millisecond, I was facing the opposite direction with my eyes glued shut.

Someone kill me.

I heard the bathroom door shut and turned around. Well that was awkward.

For some reason, the first thought that came to my head was the scene from Stranger Things 4 when Robin and Steve kept saying boobies. I smiled a bit at the thought.

--------------------

A/N

EW GROSS DONT SAY BOOBIES!

WHATS THE BIG DEAL? I LIKE BOOBIES, YOU LIKE BOOBIES. VICKIE LIKES BOOBIES!

Also shoutout to @Chocco73 for the idea:)