Trailer Conversation

~MILLIES POV~

When I pulled up to set, I went straight to my trailer because that's where Noah left his keys.

I got to my trailer and noticed that the light in the trailer next to it was on. Obviously, I let my curiosity get to me and went to see who was in Sadie's trailer on our day off.

'I knocked on the door and it swung open, revealing a shirtless redhead.

I quickly looked away and shut my eyes.

Fuck.

What was I thinking?

Obviously the owner of the trailer is in there.

Can she please stop getting herself into these situations?

"S-s-sorry." I said from outside.

"Uh, hey?" Sadie called out.

"I should've waited."

"I should've answered."

What I should've done is gone to my trailer.

"I just came to check who was in here at this...hour. Wait, why are you here at this hour?"

"My apartment's flooded and I got no where to stay."

"You could've texted me."

"We both know I couldn't." she said a little quieter.

We both went silent for a moment before Sadie said "So, are you gonna come in?"

"Depends. Are you decent?" I asked, biting my bottom lip and smiling.

"Actually I'm in here wearing the shortest, skimpiest outfit I could find. Get in her, let's make a movie." she joked.

I walked in, closed the door and collapsed on her bed. I looked at what she was wearing; a simple oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "It's not hooker-level short, but I'll take what I can work with." I said.

"Idiot."

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Only for you." I chuckled a bit and so did she.

"Why are you here, anyway?" she asked, crossing her legs on the bed.

Oh shit, Noah. "Well, I came to grab something for Noah, but I already grabbed it." I lied. "Now, I'm checking to see if there's an axe murderer in your trailer and I was hoping he would kill me."

"I'm not an axe murderer but I can still kill you if you want."

I sat up, pretending to be interested. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'd be doing both of us a favor."

"Does this mean you don't want to make that movie with me?" I made a fake hurt expression and put a hand on my chest.

"Trust me Millie, that video will be worth way more than Stranger Things. Especially if it has both of us in it."

Okay, is she still joking?

"Well then, we should probably get to work now, right?"

Her face sobered. Is it just me or what I said was unintentionally seductive?

Oh well, fuck my life.

She looked at the floor, blushed, then lay on her back. "Millie, can I ask you a question?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, go ahead." I said, copying what she did.

"Am I playing with your feelings or are you playing with mine?"

That was unexpected.

"Can I ask you a question too?"

"Sure. But first, you have to answer yours."

I hesitated. I could just run away right now. That would solve every problem I have. Confronting my feelings is probably the scariest thing on Earth. And earth has some pretty fucking scary stuff.

I turned to I could lie on my side and face Sadie directly. She did the same. Oh my god, her eyes-

"If you want the truth; I sit awake at night wondering why you do it."

"Why I do what?" she asked.

"Lead me on and then just... chuck me back into the friend zone-"

"What? That's what you were doing with me!"

"No fucking way!" I said, sitting up. "What about at the hotel-"

"You kissed me first!" she sat up as well.

"You left first!"

"You never came back!"

"You got me drunk at Max's party."

"You kissed me!"

"So you didn't black out after all!"

Fuck. I forgot I was lying about that.

"Wait, I'm confused." I said.

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused!"

We both went quiet for a moment. Then erupted into laughter.

Why? I have no fucking clue.

"Wait, what?" She said, wiping a tear.

"I don't know. Like seriously, I have no idea." I giggled.

Her laughter died down, but there was still a smile on her face. "Millie, you have problems."

"Correction: we have problems."

"So, what do we do with problems?" she leaned back on the pillows

"Leave them until they build up to the point that they destroy our lives and we're forced to confront them?" I asked, going to sit next to her.

"No, we already did that. Now we're here." she gestured at the room with her hands. "We solve problems."

I chuckled slightly. "Well, this is a difficult problem to solve."

"Really?"

"Really." I started playing with a loose thread on my shirt and pulled it out. "It's like when you have a string," I balled it up. "and it gets tangled," I started pulling the wrong strings, which only made the knot tighter. "then you try to untangle it but it only makes it worse." I dropped the knot into my lap. "That's sorta what we did."

"Well," she picked up the little knot, her hand brushing my thigh. "it is pretty tangled but," she pulled one loose end and the whole knot came undone. "there are easy ways to untangle it."

"Yeah, well, our knot doesn't really have one of those."

"Really?" she said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Her eyes went from my eyes to my lips.

"I can fix that." she said, huskily. Oh my fucking-

Her soft lips came in contact with mine. I could taste her cherry lip balm. It a the same as the one from the Hotel, but this time it had a hint of watermelon in it. I melted into the kiss, it was something I'd been waiting for for a while.

After a few seconds, I pulled away. "Wait, does this mean we're together-together now?"

She giggled. "Shut up and kiss me." she said, smashing her lips back on mine.

------------------------

A/N

EVERYONE SAY "THANK YOU IVY"

By the way, HAVE Y'ALL HEARD OF GOLIATH BIRDEATERS?!?!

Goliath Birdeaters, also know as Arachnus run-the-fuck-away-or-suffer-the-consequences are these GIGANTONOMORPHUSORUS SPIDERS that ARE HUMUNGOUS. Like, the one that I heard about was 30 centimeters long. Not MILLIMETERS, CENTIMETERS