Max's Party: Louis's Version

~LOUIS POV~

Guess who's back in town?

It' me, if you didn't get the hint.

At this point in the story, you might be wondering "Louis, why are you still following the ST cast? I thought you were at your cousins wedding". Well guess what? The groom ran away with his side bitch.

After the wedding, I went back to the city and heard there was going to be a huge party. I wasn't going to go to the party until I found out the party was going to be at Calebs house. For a moment I thought it would be a bad decision to go, but soon I realized I make bad decisions all the time. Besides, Stupid things have great outcomes. All the time.

The second I walked into the door, I identified at least 7 celebrities I used to have a crush on.

Th music was blasting so loud, I could barely hear my own thoughts. It didn't take more than a few seconds to realize I don't know anyone here. With that thought, I was ready to march out the door again. Why did I even come to this party? When was the last time I was even in Adelaide? Am I seriously introverting right now?

Just as I was about ready to walk out, I heard the high pitched voice of the last person on earth I wanted to see right now.

"Hey Lulu! Oh. My. God. It's been ages!" I groaned internally as I turned to face her.

"Hi, Audrey." I didn't even bother faking a smile.

"Aw, why so sad, chipmunk?" Kill me now.

"I'm waiting for someone." I lied.

"Why don't you come wait with me? I'm sure you'll-"

"Actually I was going to head home. The person I'm meeting kind of, cancelled on me." I would do anything for her to leave me.

"What? No way! You can come hang out with me and my friends. Then the night won't have to be so boring!"

"Actually, I'm okay. Really."

"No, I insist! You should come with us." she took my arm and was about to lead me away when I saw the new Stranger Things cast member walk down the stairs.

She was wearing a simple plain black crop top with a pair of white cargo pants and a rose gold necklace. She had loosened her hair and let it flow over shoulders like water. She kind of looked like a princess.

"There she is! That's the person I'm meeting. Got to go." I twisted myself out of her grip.

I went up to Max, who was now at the bottom of the stairs, talking to Priah and I tapped her shoulder. She spun around with a slightly confused expression before her face brightened up into a smile.

"Hey Louis. What are you doing here? I thought you were at-" she said.

"Something happened at the wedding, I'll explain later. Right now, I'm trying to get away from someone."

She looked over my shoulder to try and see who I was talking about. I turned my head to see if she had made eye contact with Audrey. When Audrey saw me and Max looking at her, she took it as an invitation to walk over to us with a smile on her face.

"Hey Louis, and..." she looked at Max with a hint of disgust. "...friend."

"My name is Max." she stretched her hand out for Audrey to shake, but Audrey decided to leave her hanging.

"So, Max. How do you know Louis?"

"She's my girlfriend." I said, not entirely by accident. I just needed a way out of this situation.

Audrey gave me those priceless shocked expression. Max gave me a similar shocked look, though hers was more stunned and a little angry.

Audrey's face changed quickly and she rolled her shoulders back. "That's nice." she simply said and walked away.

The second she left, Max jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. "What the hell, Partridge?"

"That's one of my little sisters friends, Audrey. She's had a crush on me for as long as I remember. She's super annoying. I just didn't want to talk to her." that wasn't entirely a lie. Audrey was friends with my little sister. She did have a crush on me. She was the one who made the first move when we started dating.

"Cool. No, not cool, actually. She's going to tell everyone we're together."

"So? Let her."

Max raised an eyebrow at me.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. What the hell, Partridge? "What I mean is, she can tell who ever she wants. It's not like anyone will listen. She's a little bit insane. Plus, no one really likes her."

"That much was obvious." Max scoffed.

Her phone rang in her back pocket and she pulled it out. Once she read the name, her face dropped and she stuffed her phone back into her pocket.

"Alrighty, I'm leaving now. See you next time, Partridge." she said and ran upstairs.

"Wait, where are you going?" I called and went after her. She dashed up the stairs at light speed. I was surprised she could move that fast. I was also completely confused as to where she was going.

By the time she stopped, she was by an open window.

"Gotta bounce. Strict curfew. My mom's kind of a psychopath..." the words tumbled out of her mouth as she climbed through the window. "...my mom doesn't really let me go to parties. I don't know why, its just a rule of hers. Anyway, bye."

What I did next was probably the second most stupid thing I've ever done.

---------------------------

A/N

Ok, I will now post the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th perspective of the people at the party.

Dw, there will be A LOT of drama between the couples (other than the one with Millie and Sadie).

Anywayyyy

Y'ALL HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME CHARLIE HEATON HAS A KID WTF-

I'm adding Archie to this book as soon as possible.