Good morning

~SADIES POV~

The next morning, I was woken up by the warm sunlight shining through the windows. The rays of warmth ran over my eyelids, making it look red when I close my eyes. I had no idea where I was or how I got there, but I do know that this bed was nothing more than absolutely comfortable. I could've stayed like that forever.

Correction; I would've stayed like that forever, if it weren't for the strong smell wafting up my nostrils two seconds later. It was the easiest smell to recognize because of how long I obsessed over it.

I was in Millies house.

I sat up - much to quickly - and was instantly met with a throbbing headache. I found myself wandering around the big house, trying to find my way downstairs.

When I did get there, I smelt coffee in the kitchen, along with buttermilk pancakes topped with syrup and freshly picked berries. The smell was so nostolgic, but I couldn't seem to find the memory associated with it...

Oh yeah, Mom used to make those.

I quickly shook off the thought and looked around for whover made them. Millie could've eaten then left? Or a ghost could've made them and Millie's not awake yet. Or, I'm still dreaming, that's why I'm in Millie's house and I'm dreaming of buttermilk pancakes...

On that thought, Millie strutted in like nothing happened - I faintly remember kissing her, or did I imagine that too? - and she walked over to the high piled plate of pancakes.

"Good morning!" she said with a smile. Her voice was chirpy, suspiscously so. Maybe I did dream it? Whatever. I decided to play along.

"Hey." I tried to use enthusiasm but my head was still killing me.

She tilted her head at me. "Are you okay? Want some painkillers?"

"Uh, sure."

She was opening a few cupboards, looking for the medicine and I thought to myself 'How much of that night did I imagine? Was any of it real? Did I really kiss her?'

She placed the packged tablets in front of me and sat down, leaning her head in her hands. "So, do you remember anything weird happening last night?"

Play dumb, "No idea what you're talking about." I said and we went into an awkward silence. I think that's become our new thing.

Out of the blue, she said "Jake left me."

I nearly spat out my water.

The corners of my lips lifted a little(hopefully it wasn't noticable) and I instantly tried making a straight face. Then I asked "How are you handling it?"

"Well, I thought it would be this super dramatic crying in cars, running in the rain thing, but it wasn't that at all. He just..."

She didn't finish that sentence. I came around hugged her and tried to be as comforting as possible. She didn't cry at first, then she burst into tears. I probably would've cried too when I noticed something.

She's not crying at all.

She's barely even wimpering, her crying sounds forced, her eyes don't look drained of life like how they usually are when she's sad and she's twisting her face too much.

She's acting.

I wasn't going to call her out for it though, because she's probably doing it for a valid reason. I mean, when I broke up with the last guy, I faked crying too because I didn't want anyone to know that I didn't actually like him and I was dating him for show.

Maybe she didn't like Jake at all and doesnt want anyone to know that.

"Hey, you know what?" I asked lifting her face. "We should do something today. To cheer you up."

She sniffed. I almost believed the sniff was real. "Like what?" she asked.

"We could go out and..." I thought for a second, "bumper cars? And ice cream? And anything that can take your mind off Ja-"

I paused. Note to self: Don't talk about someone's ex when your helping them forget them.

"...I mean, you-know-who." I corrected myself.

She smiled. "That sounds nice."

I smiled back and wiped her eyes. "Great. Now, go get dressed and we'll go do something fun."

She got up and was about to walk up the stairs when I stopped her.

"Wait."

She stopped and waited for me to speak.

"What happened last night?"

"Well, uh...." her face went a little red and she shifted uncomfortably. "...I don't really remember... I think I um...blacked out."

"Oh, okay."

"Anything else?" she asked before going up the stairs.

"Uh- no. Nope."

She nodded once and hestitated before continueing up the stairs.

She knows what happened.

She knows it's real.

------------------

A/N

IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ SELENOPHILIA BY Ela_banana THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULD

Also, btw I want 2 different things to happen when Millie and Sadie go out, but I can't choose.

I want you guys to take a vote but I don't want to spoil it so choose one:

Option a): twbfocatwwgmtfil

Option b): stwhwwmtfil

Option c) LPER