Meet the Riverdale cast

~SADIES POV~

"Dude, seriously, are you okay?" asked Priah for the thirteenth time.

"I'm fine..." I mumered, rubbing an eye and yawning.

She gave me a look that said 'Girl, are you serious' and then rolled her eyes and faced the board in front of her.

After last night, Millie and I decided it would be just a fucking amazing idea to get drunk and watch disney movies. Unfortunately, that only resulted in a terrible headache that made me feel like banging my head against the desk.

It was the first lesson and I was already tired. Coffee didn't help as much as I wanted it to and my stomach felt empty. I looked at the clock that was hung above the whiteboard.

5 hours and 53 minutes until the day is over.

Suddenly, there was a scraping noise as 3 tough looking jocks carried desks into the class. I jerked my head up to see what was happening.

Tristen Mcaddams and Kyle Mackanoff carried a desk in, feeling like tough guys, and then Jake Macker came in, carrying a desk on his own which seemed to crush Tristen and Kyle's egos.

"Kyle," I called the one closest to me. "What's happening?"

"The last of the new kids are coming." he said, almost out of breath.

I turned to give Finn, who was behind me, a questioning look. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking to Caleb.

When I turned to look back at the desks coming in, I saw there was now 5 new desks in the class. I then folded my arms and rested my head on them and watched Kyle try and flex his arms around Jessica Alton and the bitch squad.

I switched my gaze to Max and her friend, who were giggling excitedly and talking really fast about something. Priah asked Max what was wrong and Max whispered something to Priah, which made Priah excited as well.

Max turned and whispered it to Millie, who was behind her. Millie then passed the message on to Noah, who was seated on her left side. Then she turned and whispered it to me, as I was on her right side.

"The new students are the other cast that the Duffers were talking about."

"Wait, where are they from?" I asked.

"Riverdale." she said and faced the board again as the teacher entered the class.

----------------

If you thought we were bad kids on our first day, you haven't even seen the Riverdale cast.

They didn't come on the day they were supposed to, but on Friday. When they did show up, it was the last 10 minutes of the last lesson.

Right when Mrs Robinson, the Biology teacher was talking, they burst into the class without knocking and slumped on the 5 empty seats that were available.

Next to me was a buff, brown eyed guy whose hair is naturally brown, but was dyed orange for his character.

Kj Apa

Next to him was a natural redhead girl, with vibrant red lips and brown eyes.

Madelaine Pestch.

Behind her was a girl with green eyes and blonde hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail.

Lili Reinhart.

To her right was a gorgeous dark haired girl with brown eyes.

Camila Mendes

On Lilis left side, seated behind Kj was a guy whose hair is naturally blonde but was dyed brown for his character, Jughead Jones.

The one and only, Cole frickin Sprouse.

They sat at their desks like it was the most natural thing in the world, like they weren't big time celebrities, like that wasn't they were invisible.

I guess that's kind of how we acted on the first day.

Mrs Robinson smiled and began saying "These are the new students. Would you like to-"

"Maddie, did you see what Young Hollywood just said about you?" Camila interrupted the teacher, eyes on the screen of her phone.

Madelaine took her phone out. "What did they say?... Oh. My. God."

"What happened?" Cole asked, taking his phone out as well.

They all took their phones out as Camila said "Maddie's been nominated for an MTV award. They posted it like, 3 minutes ago-"

"Phones away!" said Mrs Robinson.

The 5 Riverdale cast members looked at each other and reluctantly put their phones in their bags.

Mrs Robinson took a deep breath in. "Right, now-"

"Ughh." Lili groaned. "How long until this lesson is over?" she asked, sinking into her seat.

"Look at the time, it's just like, 8 minutes left." Kj said, pointing at the clock with his eyes.

"8 minutes of hell." Cole said.

"Hey, isn't there supposed to be another cast that we go to school with?" Camila asked, eyes still glued to her phone. She seemed to be the only one who didn't put her phone away when Mrs Robinson asked.

"Oh yeah. Who are the other cast people?" Madelaine asked.

The Stranger Things cast started looking at each other and Caleb raised his hand slowly, Noah following. Soon, the whole cast had raised their hands.

Camilas eyes lit up. "Stranger Things, right? I've worked with Maya in a movie called Do Revenge. She's really sweet."

"I heard you worked with Paris Berelc in that movie." said Noah.

"Oh yeah, I did. I heard you kissed her in that Hubie Halloween movie." she said.

"I'm not proud of it thou-"

"Quiet!" Mrs Robinson yelled. Everyone went dead silent for a moment before the Riverdale cast glanced at each other, then just simply couldn't hold it back and burst into laughter.

Lili's eyes returned to her phone and her eyes widened in surprise. "Guys, listen to this, okay? Seventeen just announced some rumor that Cami's pregnant." she said and started laughing again.

"Wait, really?" Camila said, laughing as well. "Just because I puked at that party last week? Oh, fuck, that Justin guy must've said something fake to Sierra."

"I told Justin I'd kill him if he even dreamed of starting something with Sierra again." Kj said.

"What do we do then? Beat him up?" suggested Cole.

"Uh, yeah!" Camila said, packing her bag up.

"Wait, wait, wait, you can't leave!" Mrs Robinson said, putting her hands up to stop the from leaving. "Not until the day is over."

As if on cue, the bell rang and students started packing their bags. The Riverdale cast had already packed their bags and were now all out the door. The rest of us just sat there, whispering things like 'Did you see that?' and 'That was pretty fucking ballsy'.

Then, Kj popped his head back in the class. "Well, aren't you guys going to come with us?"

"Come with you?" I asked.

"Well, if we're going to all have to pretend to be students, we'd rather do it together, right?"

-----------

A/N

I love it when you guys comment lol