cocaine empire

A/N

Okay, I just wanna start by THANKING YOU FROGS FOR MAKING THIS NUMER 3 IN #sillie LIKE-

So thank you, and here's an update:)

_____________

~MILLIES POV~

Before I outline the details of what happened today, let me just take a moment to swear to you, I am not an insane obsessive girlfriend.

Hear me out...

During a free period, I sat outside the tennis court, watching the students in the grade below me prepare for a match next Wednesday. Noah joined seconds after.

He started talking before I did. "Dude, last night, I swear to god-"

"I have a plan."

He folded his arms. "'Good Morning Noah! Yes, you are indeed my best friend and I love you with my whole heart. Tell me, what happened last night that you seem to really want to tell me about?' Well-"

"I have a plan and I need your help. I need Sadies phone-"

"Im gonna stop you right there. Millie, you're insane."

"No I'm not. But at fourth period, I need you to text Sadie-"

"Im not texting Sadie."

"Why not?"

He crossed his arms again and widened his eyes, as if I'm supposed to know the answer. It took my a moment to realise why he wasn't doing what I asked.

I breathed out a sigh before saying, "Good morning Noah, I love you with my whole heart, tell me what happened last night?"

"Thank you. Well-"

It was timed so perfectly, I didn't believe it. A tennis ball slammed directly into Noahs face, nearly knocking him off balance.

"Noah!" I took him by the shoulders and inspected his face. There was a huge fresh bruise on his cheek. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"Yeth, I'm doinh perhectly wehw." He said sarcastically, his swollen face making it hard for real words to come out. I think he might have knocked out a tooth. "No I am noh hine and yeth idh does hurh!"

The boy playing tennis ran over to us "Are you okay?"

"Phine. Chust phine." Noah said. He muttered a few bad words and I was slightly thankful he couldn't speak properly.

"Are you going to the nurse?"

"Yeth. Obiusly, Millie."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yeth, obiusly, Millie."

"Great. And I doubt you wanna tell me about last night because your face hurts?"

"Agdually-"

"Awesome. Now, let me tell you about this plan..."

-------------

~SADIES POV~

After the whole orangutan fiasco, I found myself failing to pronounce animals in Spanish. I had the option to take French, but I assumed the words would be harder to pronounce. Then I learned that I'm probably as bad at French then at Spanish.

I glanced at my phone under my desk. I got a message from Millie.

Millie

YOULL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED NOAH GOT HIT IN THE FACE WITH A TENNIS BALL