Dreams

~MILLIES POV~

I was sitting on my bed, going over the script.

I read through the words in my head and said them out loud, but I just couldn't memorize any of it.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw the papers(that were stapled together) in a random direction. They had just barely missed Sadie, who was standing in the doorway.

"You okay? You seem pretty frustrated over some stupid papers." she said, her hands behind her back.

"The papers are stupid." I looked at what she was wearing.

(a/n I dont have time to describe so just pick whatever you think was the most GODDAMN HOT THING YOUVE EVER SEEN SADIE SINK WEAR as long as she has a button up shirt)

I inhaled a sharp breath. "You look..." words couldn't describe how hot she is.

I suddenly felt the need to check what I was wearing. I looked down to see I was wearing-

(a/n remember when I said you should imagine Sadie in something extremely fucking hot? Do the same with Millie)

"Your outfit looks so sexy on you..." she said coming closer. "...but it would look better on the floor."

I almost melted right there. I pulled her collar and connected our lips. "Wanna make that movie now?" she asked seductively.

I pulled her back onto the bed and she started unbuttoning her shirt-

----------------------

And Noah woke me up.

Fuck him.

"Millie wake up! I dont like this," Is he seriously mixing my name into the Chrissy Wake up song? "Millie wake up! Hey, hello? Time to wake up, time to wake up-"

"Shut up, Schnapp! Leave me alone!" I said, pulling a pillow over my head, but he yanked it off.

"I'm sorry, did I ruin your little perverted sex dream with Sadie?"

I sat up, confused. "How did you know?"

"I don't know what exactly Sadie was doing in your dream, but I'm pretty sure the neighbors know her name now."

I groaned and threw the duvet over my head. Noah opened up the curtains and pulled the duvet off me, leaving me in the exposed sunlight.

"Noah..."

"That's the exact tone you said Sadies name in! Except a little louder and hornier-"

I threw a pillow at his head, which he failed to dodge. "Shut the fuck up."

Wait, where is Sadie?

Was anything that happened last night real?

When did I get back home?

"Where's Sadie?" I asked Noah.

He shrugged his shoulders "Where's my script?"

Fuck, did I even take it?

Wait, I did!

I fell asleep, she woke me up, I got his script, we got into my car and I fell asleep in the car.

Did I get out of the car on my own or did she carry me?

What happened after?

"I think it's in my car." Oh my god, I have work today "What time is it?"

He checked his phone. "It's 7:12am. Work starts in like, 2 hours, don't worry. Now, where are your car keys?"

"I have no fucking clue."