MTV awards

Entertainment Tonight

Millie Bobby Brown was spotted in Adelaide, Australia where Season 5 of Stranger Things is rumored to be filmed. The Enola Holmes star seemed to be stopping at a bakery for something. A source tells ET she took "longer than she needed to in there".

That makes many wonder what (or who) Millie has been doing since her breakup with Jake Bongiovi.

-------------------

~MILLIES POV~

It was a rainy morning. What I was wearing wasn't exactly warm - a long sleeved black shirt and jeans. I texted Maya (who was on set) and asked where Sadie was, and she said that Sadie was probably at her place.

When I'd gotten to Maya's house, it was unlocked. After wandering around the house, I found Sadie in the conservatory with a steaming mug in her hands, looking comfortable in her giant hoodie and fuzzy socks.

"Did you see this?" I said as calm as I could but still sounding distressed. I had my phone in my hands and had opened the page where ET basically called me a slut.

"Okay, calm down." she said, setting her mug down and taking hold of my arm. "If you're talking about ET, I saw it. It's all 103% bullshit."

"What do I do?"

She went silent for a moment. "Well, we could... I don't know... tell them?"

My eyes went wide for a moment then I thought it through. "Can we really do that?"

"This isn't The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo. We can do that and we will."

I considered it, let it sink in, thought about it a little too deeply and said, "But we need to list everything that could go wrong."

"Okay... you could get attacked online, for one."

"Fuck that, I don't care. If I do, they're the problem, not me."

"Your mom-"

"Screw her. We haven't spoken in ages."

"Would your dad be okay with it?"

"I... I don't know. I mean, he's usually more understanding than mom is, but... I don't know."

"Okay, we'll just sleep on that one."

"How about your parents?"

"What?"

"Your parents? How would they take it?"

"Next question."

"Sadie-"

"Please."

I paused for a second, and wondered why she won't talk about her family. "Well... does this count as spoilers for season 5?"

"We have to go over that part with the Duffers."

"Do they know about us yet?"

"I have no idea. They must've gotten the hint by now, or at least heard a rumor from one of the cast members."

"If they haven't?"

"Let's just hope they're as supportive of us as they were with Natalia and Charlie."

"Other than that, what else could go wrong?"

She went quiet. "If we break up, it would mean all of this isn't worth it."

I rolled my eyes and put my arms around her. "It's stupid of you to think we're going to ever break up. You aren't just some dumb crush. Besides, even if we did, it still has some meaning to it because we'll both be out of the closet."

"I love how you think." she said.

I love how you think

That's not an 'I love you'

Just accept the fucking compliment, Millie.

"I know." I said with a smile.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down on to the couch where she was sitting then tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear to get a better view of my face. She held my hand in hers and I nuzzled into her neck, inhaling deeply. She smelled of apples and cinnamon

"I wish I didn't have to care about what stupid fucking ET says." I mumbled.

"I wish you didn't have to care about what anyone says."

"I wish none of us had to care about what anyone says."

"I wish we could stay in this weekend."

I sat up straight. "What do you mean? Where are we going?"

"MTV awards...?" she said, like I should've already understood.

Then I remembered. May 7th. How could I forget? "Oh! Oh, fuck, I totally forgot." I slapped myself on the forehead.

"Really? My agent has been up my ass about it for ages."

I knew I had something to do, I just couldn't exactly pin point exactly what that thing was.

"What did you get nominated for?" she asked.

"I think me and Louis got best duo in Enola Holmes 3 and best kiss."

"No way, I got best kiss too."

-----------------------

A/N

I totally lost my sense of time for this story soooooo here are the mtv awards I guess