Gaten&Lizzy

~SADIES POV~

After we got to the party, Gaten said he'd call me when it's time and disappeared into the crowd. Millie asked for the 100th time what was happening, but we ignored her again.

Millie went to hang out with Noah. A few seconds later, Maya showed up. Without Natalia.

"Where's Natalia?" I asked her.

"When we were... uh... hanging out in the cleaning supply room, Charlie found us. He got into this heated argument with her and she left early."

"What? Then why are you here? Go chase your crush, she needs to be comforted right now!"

"She said she wanted to be alone."

"Oh my god, Maya, its like you don't know a damn thing."

"Whatever, kid. Did Gaten do it yet?"

"No. But he's about to. Any time now."

As if on cue, Gaten sent me a text:

Third floor, balconey. As soon as you get to the stairs, turn left, then take the 3rd door on the right. A few of the cast members are already there, except Caleb. If you can find him, bring him. And bring your cameras.

"It's time. Let's go." I said, taking Maya's wrist and walking up to Millie and Noah. "Do you guys know where Caleb is?"

"Yeah," Millie said. "He's-"

"Find him. I'll text you where we are and I want you to bring him there." I said, taking Noah's hand and leading the two of them upstairs.

-----------------

~MILLIES POV~

Caleb wasn't very difficult to find. He was pouring a drink for a girl he was clearly flirting with.

"Caleb, who's your friend?" I asked, looking the girl up and down. I hope he'll forgive me for this.

"Um, who are you?" she asked.

"His girlfriend." with that, she spilled her drink on him and scoffed then walked away.

"Millie, what the hell?" he asked, annoyed.

"We have to go upstairs right now." I took his hand and led him where Sadie told us to go. Surprisingly, he didn't complain.

They were all on the balconey, in their own conversations and recalling moments that happened on set ages ago. The only light was the bright moonlight in the sky and the dim orange light coming from the campfire that was lit down on the beach.

"Okay, everyone, settle down," said Gaten, standing up on a wooden chair and everyone went quiet. "Now, I've been planning this for ages, and I wanted to do it somewhere better, but, I also wanted my castmates to be here, because they've been there for me my whole life and they literally watched me grow up. They're like family to me. I just couldn't let them miss something as important as this."

Tears prickled at my eyes. "Dude, just get on with it. I already cried after I got an award, I don't need to cry again." Caleb said, imitating wiping a tear, earning a laugh from everyone.

Gaten laughed too. "Without further ado," he got down from the chair and walked up to Lizzy. "Elizabeth Yu, you have tolerated me for a really long time now. And like, this is probably the cheesiest thing I will ever say to you, and I will never say something this cheesy ever again: I love you, okay. I really love you. So," he got down on one knee. Everyone gasped. Lizzy was crying now. "Marry me?"

When she said yes, everyone started cheering.

"Little Henderson," said Joe, shaking his head with a smile.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" said Maya.

"I can't believe Gaten is getting married before me." he said, knocking back his drink.

-------------

A/N

Hey.