There's two of them

~MILLIES POV~

After we were given lockers, a girl named Jessica Alton showed us around the school. Then we were given timetables and sent to class.

The 7 of us stood outside the classroom door. Gaten tried knocking and we waited for an answer. We could hear the teahers slightly muffled but still recognizable words.

"Now, there are some new students joining us. Some of you may recognize them. They are very important people..."

"Oh my god." Priah whispered. "When is she going to let us in?"

"Be patient." Noah whispered back.

"...there are not one, not two, but seven of them! That's right, seven! Now, I know this class has a small population so I volunteered to supervise them..." the teacher continued.

"Okay, I'm done with this." Caleb said in a normal voice. He pushed past all of us and just opened the door and walked in.

"...girls and boys, these are-" the teacher was saying as Caleb walked in. We all followed behind him because we couldn't just stand out there like idiots.

There was a patch of empty desks in the back corner, which I assumed were placed there because they knew we were coming. We all chose our seats there and sat down.

The teacher look dumbfounded, but shook it off and plastered on a fake smile. "Well, these are our new students. Care to introduce yourselves?"

We all looked at each other, then back at the teacher.

"No, thank you." said Gaten.

"Right. Well then, I am Miss Karen-"

"It's funny because you sound like a Karen." Caleb cut in, which made some of us smile.

"-this is Adelaide High-"

"That much was obvious." Finn commeted.

"-and we are pleased to have you all here."

"She's about to wish we never existed." Noah whispered to me before he went back to facing the board. Noah's eyes suddenly grew wide as saucers and he started tapping my shoulder.

"What?" I said, nearly in the same tone Gaten used earlier.

"That's that Conan. As in, from the party Conan."

"I saw him earlier, but I couldn't tell if it was Conan Conan."

"What do I do?"

"Well, what can you do?"

"You two at the back" the Miss Karen yelled, turning around. "I don't tolerate students who disturb my class."

"We weren't making noise!" Noah defended. "We were having a civil conversation. We were even whispering! That's not disturbing your class, we were being considerate."

She sighed and shook her head. "You know, I could send you to the principals office-"

"Go ahead!" said Caleb, standing up. "I'll be his witness."

"-but it's your first day and people make mistakes on their first day." she finished, with her smile looking as fake as ever.

"And don't you forget it." he said and sat back down.

Suddenly, the door burst open and three kids walked in, all dripping wet and looking tired. They sat at the last three desks close to the window, which we had left empty. Miss Karen just stood there, jaw hanging open.

"Sorry we're late." one of them said.

I think that's the blonde guy Max was hanging out with this morning.

The teacher finally managed to say something. "Where have you all been? Do you have any idea how late you are? And why are your clothes-"

"Ask Mr Phillip. He said he'd explain for us." one of the girls said. After looking closely, I realised it was Max.

"Max-" the teacher started.

"Actually, it's Lyra." she corrected.

"Lyra, this is the second time you've come to class late." Miss Karen said, folding her arms.

"My mom said she already communicated with the school about that." Lyra answered.

"Well, she hasn't so this must mean you're lyin-"

"Woah, woah, woah, let's not jump to concluions." said the original Max. "My mom is a really busy person. She has to-"

"-take care of five children on her own. Yeah, I get it, Max. You say that all the time." Miss Karen said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Max grinned and looked at Lyra. "So... am I excused?" Lyra asked.

"Yes, fine, whatever." the teacher said, sitting at her desk. Just as she sat down, the bell rang.

"Bye, teach." Max said as she picked up her backpack. Lyra picked hers up too and followed Max out, holding her hand. Conan took an apple out of his bag and left it on the teachers desk while mouthing 'sorry'. "Looking good, Miss K." Max's blonde friend said as he walked out.

We all picked our bags off the floor and followed Max out.

When we found Max again, she was hanging out by a locker with Lyra, Conan, the soaked blonde guy and two other guys. One of the other guys was the same guy with light brown eyes who dropped his skateboard on his foot. Next to him was a much taller guy, who looked like light eyes, except a little different.

Must be related.

Priah was the first person to actually go up to Max and talk to her.

"Dude, what happened to your clothes?" Priah asked her.

"Don't ask." she said with a laugh. Then she looked over Priahs shoulder and saw us then waved us over. "Guys," she started, turning around to face her other friends. "These are the actors I work with that I was telling you about." and she turned back to us. "And actors, these are my friends."

Before anyone could open their mouths, Noah said "There's two of you?"

"Yup." answered the twin with a grin. "I'm Lyra."

"Noah." Noah said.

"I know." she replied.

"She's kind of the biggest Stranger Things fan in existence." said the blonde guy. "I'm Aaron, by the way."

Max tilted her head at the last three boys, expecting them to introduce themselves.

"Oh, uh, I'm Liam." said Light eyes.

"And I'm Daryl." Said Light eyes's taller version.

"And I'm Conan." said Conan.

"I know." said Noah. Conan looked confused so Noah said "Max's party. I saw you there..."

Something seemed to click in Conan's brain because he said. "Oh yeah, that time..."

A silence fell over the group.

"So," said Max. "We should probably leave the hallway. It's getting kind of crowded, don't you think?"

----------

A/N

I MADE A BOOK IN MAX'S POV AND POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTERS GO READ IT