On set sleepover

À/N

Hey guys GUESS WHOS BACK FROM THE DEAD???(me)

I broke my arm lol

-------------

~MILLIES POV~

For some stupid reason, the night after the MTV awards, I was at work instead of not studying Biology with Sadie.

Caleb set up his sleeping bag beside Chrissy's decomposed body. Noah disappeared into the stunt supplies room. As his best friend, I probably should've followed him to make sure he doesn't fuck something up, but I decided to let him be this time.

Cole and Finn managed to break into the main room and steal a bunch of snacks and drinks. Gaten came in a while after everyone else had arrived. He had a huge bag in his arms.

"Guys, guess what?" he said, hauling the huge black bag into the room.

"What?" Madelaine asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Please tell me you didn't." I said in a whiney voice.

"Oh, but I did." he unzipped the bag and dumped the contents out onto the floor. "Matching onesies."

"How did you even know the right size?" Caleb asked.

"I know a guy." Gaten simply replied. No one asked questions and instead, tried to find which one was theirs.

Since we were in the upside down, Priah thought it'd be fun to fuck with the special effects panel. The first button she pressed did nothing. The second one made the entire set go dark. The third one made One Dance by Drake start playing. The third one switched the lights back on. The fourth one made all the lights turn red.

When she pressed the fifth one, nothing happened at first, then a few seconds later, Noah flew in on the harness, singing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

Once we'd managed to get him down, Sadie locked the stunt supply room. A few seconds later, Noah disappeared again. Just as we started to get worried, he came back with a glass bottle.

"Guys, it's El and Max's bottle from season 3!" he placed it in the middle of the room.

Everyone stared at it in silence for a second.

"Wanna play a game?" Max suggested.

"Isn't spin the bottle a little immature?" Lili asked.

Camilas eyes lit up and she reached into her bag. "I have the perfect fix." she pulled out a bottle of Vodka.

"Okay." Cole said. "I'm down." he sat.

"Do you just carry that around?" I asked.

Everyone else joined and we all fixed ourselves into a circle. Gaten spun the bottle.

"What are we even playing?" I asked.

"I don't know." Finn replied. "We didn't exactly agree to any rules."

The bottle landed on Max.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"Truth or Dare?" Priah, who was on the opposite side of the bottle, asked.

"It's too early for this. Truth."

She tapped her chin in thought. "How long have you been talking to Louis?"

Max kept quiet for a second. "Camila, pass me the bottle."

"'Cami' is fine." she said, passing the bottle.

Priah spun the coke bottle. It landed on me.

"Millie. Innocent, sweet, humble Millie." Noah said, clasping his hands together.