Mission accomplished

~MILLIES POV~

"Okay, we're starting with the escape room..." Noah was reading off a list that he made.

"Uh huh." I nodded, not really listening. I was too busy looking up Sadie's dating history.

"...then Harry Styles Karaoke..."

"Yeah, totally."

Wow, Sadie dated Aiden Gallagher-?

"...then we're going to have a Waterslide at the pool party later."

"And the drugs?"

"They come with the party."

"Is that all?"

"We'll need to go over the guest list."

"What's wrong with Max's friends?"

"She doesn't have any." Damn. Okay, Noah.

"Well, don't go too crazy with the guest list. She said she wants it to be as short as possible."

He chuckled a bit. It wasn't a chuckle, really. It sounded more like short, evil, maniacal laughter. "Don't worry about that."

I sat up straight and looked at him. "Why'd you laugh?"

"I didn't."

"But you did."

"But I didn't."

"But you did." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Like I said, don't worry. It's all in good hands. You know what they say. "In Noah we trust"."

"No one says that." I collapsed on to the bed once again to resume stalking a girl who I can't date.

"Whatever. Sayings are too cliché. What you up to?" he dropped himself beside me on the bed.

I quickly closed Google and let out a short, quiet "Nothing."

He narrowed his eyes at me this time. "Didn't your parents ever tell you not to watch por-"

"Thats not what I was doing!" I said before he could finish the sentence.

That only made him more curious.

He grabbed my phone and made a dash for the door. I got up the second he grabbed my phone but unfortunately, Noah has longer legs than me. He managed to escape my hotel room and raced down the hallway.

He narrowly missed a room service woman who had a lobster tray with her.

"Sorry!" he shouted.

I picked up speed until I got so close, I almost grabbed the hood of his hoodie. But he took a sharp right turn and nearly bumped into Caleb, but Caleb backed against the wall in time.

"Sorry, Cay." he said and kept running.

"Hey, C." I waved as I passed him.

"Hey, M." he said and went back to minding his business.

Eventually, I lost Noah and I was left standing in the hallway, out of breath. I could've collapsed on the velvet carpet right then and there.

The floor has never looked so inviting.

So inviting, I almost jump in I thought to myself.

I heard a laugh and turned my head to see where it was directed and saw Louis leaning against the wall, in the middle of a conversation with Max. Maybe they saw Noah.

"Hey...guys.." I said, panting. "...do you....know where Noah went?"

They both pointed in the direction of the pool area.