Meet Dylan

~MILLIES POV~

Sadie's birthday is today.

I got out of bed and that's the first thing I thought about. Time for the birthday curse.

I drove to set but stopped at the coffee shop to get a quick bagel. While walking out, I spotted a guy who I recognized.

Well, I didn't exactly recognize him. Its a guy who fits the description Noah gave me, even with the same outfit on.

A tall looking boy(probably about 5'11), curly dark hair, blue eyes, freckles, black Nirvana shirt(Noah said he was wearing an apron over his shirt), black jeans and white Vans. So this is Dylan.

I immediately approached him. This was the guy Noah can't stop talking about. His 'love at first sight'. He was hanging out outside the coffee shop, sitting on a bench with his airpods in his ears.

I sat down next to him and tapped his shoulder. He paused the music and took out his one airpod then stared at me, absolutely star struck.

"You're Dylan, right?" I asked. His eyes were gorgeously blue. I understand why Noah talked about them so much.

He looked me up and down, his lips parted like I was some famous celebrity. Then it hit me. I am a famous celebrity.

"A- are you the girl from Enola holmes?" He finally managed to say.

Ugh. Stop liking me, start liking Noah!

"Um...yeah. Look, that's not the point-"

"So you know Louis Partridge?" He looked like an excited puppy.

"Yeah...? I guess but listen-"

"Can you get him to sign something for me? I have a really huge crush on him."

Oh well. At least we know he's queer.

"Do you know who Noah Schnapp is?" I finally asked.

"Well, I've heard of him. I don't really know much about him or what he looks like."

"He's from a show I'm in, that I think you've heard of called Stranger Things."

"Oh, yeah I've heard of it. I haven't watched it though."

Okay, first of all, you're probably the only human being in existence who hasn't watched it.

"Well, he tells me that you me him here once. I think he really likes you."

I saw a small spark in his eye when I mentioned where he might know Noah from.

"That was...your friend?" His face was a little red.

"Mmmhm." I nodded. "You like him?"

"Well, yeah-"

Before he could finish answering, I opened my camera (a/n I can't stop thinking about her android camera) and pulled him in for a selfie.

I sent the picture to Noah and texted him "Guess who I saw outside the coffee shop!!! Dw, I'm getting his number for u rn!!"

"Wanna give me your number?" I asked. Seemed a little straightforward but I still needed to get to set and give Noah the number.

"Uh, yeah its +61 **************"

"Okay cool. Got it. Gotta go to set now. I'm kinda running late. See you again, hopefully." I got up to leave.

Time skip to when Millies on set

Everyone was in the main room either talking about the trip, catching up with Jamie and Joseph or crowding around Sadie because it is her birthday after all.

I glanced at Sadie, she glanced at me. We held eye contact for a few seconds, our eyes telling each other the same thing. Not this year.

Noah ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" He planted a kiss on my head.

"Really, Noah it wasn't that big of a deal." I laughed.

"It is for me!"

"I'm happy to see you interested in someone." I said while he hugged me again.

I sat on the couch. Other than me, there was Joe and Maya, fighting over whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza, Priah and Max were talking about the trip and Jamie was trying (and failing) bottle flip.

There was a lot to think about before the trip, but for now, it was nice to just hang out with the cast members.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hands up everyone who forgot this story takes place in Austrailia🙋