Max?

~MILLIES POV~

None of us went to school the first day.

Or the second day.

Wednesday, however, we did go.

I spent almost half an hour, cross-legged on my bedroom floor, just staring in my closet, trying to remember what a normal person would wear to a normal day at school.

"Hey." Sadie said, walking into my room. "You told me to pick you up and take you to school today, so here I am. What are you doing?"

"Sades, last time I was in school, it was the 2010s. What do 2020s kids wear to school? Do I dress like, totally casually or I there a level that's too much-"

"Millie," she laughed as she sat down on my bed "Australian schools wear uniforms."

Well that's something I would've known if I came to school on Monday and Tuesday.

"Ross sent these." she said, handing me a box. It had the uniforms in it.

"Get changed. I'll be downstairs."

By the time I got downstairs, we were already almost late for school so I grabbed my bag and a granola bar and jumped into the car.

On my way into the car, I felt the freezing cold wind and noticed it was slightly raining. I ignored the cold, even though I was in a short sleeved shirt and got in front seat of Sadie's car.

"Hey again." she said, starting the car.

"Hey." I said and dumped my bag on the floor.

She pulled out of the driveway and stopped the car. I looked over to see she was staring at me with a disappointed look on her face.

"You're cold." she said.

"No I'm not." I shivered.

"Yes you are." she reached into the back seat and took out a hoodie. "Wear this. And don't say no because I'm not giving you another option."

"Yes ma'am." I said and took it from her hands.

-------------------------

Well, all I can say about the first day is it was super cold for spring.

I was so not prepared for Australian weather.

Caleb's car was already parked and everyone was hanging out around it. Sadie parked close to him and we went to join the other cast members' conversation.

"It was 15!" Gaten cried.

Finn folded his arms. "It was totally 45."

"What? I thought it was 30!" Caleb said, furrowing his brows.

"Where did you even get 30 from?" asked Gaten.

"Everyone shut up! It was 20! No questions asked." Noah said, walking past Gaten, Finn and Calebs circle to get to me.

"What was that about?" I asked Noah.

He rolled his eyes. "Nothing. Do you know what time school starts?"

"I was hoping you knew."

"This is my first time actually...you know, being at this school. Sadly, I wasn't here on Monday or Tuesday."

"Same..." I let my eyes wander away from Noahs face to the person walking far behind him.

Dark hair, brown eyes, 5'2.

Is that Max?

She was yelling the lyrics to a song which I couldn't hear from afar. She was with three guys; one blonde guy with green eyes, a brunette with dark brown eyes and a dark skinned guy with pretty light brown eyes...

...and there was a girl.

"What?" Noah asked when he noticed me looking over his shoulder.

"Am I seeing double?" I said, still unable to clock what I was seeing.

"What?" he asked again, turning around. Then, his jaw dropped after he noticed what I noticed.

There was two Maxs walking with each other.

"There's two of them?" he exclaimed, also surprised.

The guy with dark brown eyes looked like the one from Max's party. Noah told me his name was Conan.

Conan stuck his foot out in front on the boy with light brown eyes, which made him fall to the ground then Max#2 and the blonde guy laughed at him.

Woah, woah, woah, there is no way Max is a bully.

Max#2 finished laughing and helped him up. Seconds later, Max#1 elbowed him in the ribs, which made him drop his skateboard on his foot.

Do I say something?

"Max?" I called her and waved at her when she was close enough to hear me. Max#1 turned around and waved back.

"Later losers." she said to the four people behind her and came to join us.

Noah started tapping Gatens shoulder. "Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude-"

"What?" Gaten asked, turning around. Everyone else turned as well to see what we were looking at.

"Max?" they all said at the same time.

"Hey guys." she said awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" asked Sadie.

"I go to school here...?" she replied and everyones jaws dropped.

----------

A/N

MAX IS NOT A BULLY