Maxs Party: Max's Version

~MAXS POV~

Is it bad that I wanted to leave my own party?

Caleb and the others were sweet enough to throw me this huge 18th birthday party, and here I was trying to find a way to escape.

Isn't that kind of ungrateful?

But I don't know anyone here, and the only places I've ever seen them is on magazine covers or in pepsi ads.

Maybe I could quietly sneak out through a window or something and no one would see me.

I went upstairs to look for an open window. Instead, I found a few couples making out and some people doing things that probably shouldn't be mentioned.

I walked through one more door and recognized the person this time. It was my best friend, Conan. Crying.

"Oh my god, Conan! What happened?" I ran over to him. He was sitting on the floor next to the bed, hugging his knees.

"It's Daniel! He said he loves me!"

"What?! That's awesome! That's-"

"No, it's not awesome!"

I was confused. Daniel is Conan's boyfriend (that he's completely obsessed with). A few days ago, Conan told Daniel he loved him but Daniel didn't say it back.

"Why isn't it awesome? Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes! I did want it! But then he told me he loves me and then kissed his ex!" he said and sobbed harder.

"Okay, well why don't I get you something to drink and then you can tell me everything else." I offered and he nodded.

I made my way down the stairs when I got stopped by Priah who looked as excited as a chipmunk on cocaine.

"Guess who I just saw literally two seconds ago!" she sort of squealed, grabbing my hands.

"Who?"

"Louis! He's here!" Priah thinks just because I talked to Louis little at the hotel, it means we were meant to be.

"What? Why would he be in the city?"

She glanced over my shoulder. "You're about to find out."

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the one and only, Louis Partridge.

"Hey Louis. What are you doing here? I thought you were at-"

"Something happened at the wedding, I'll explain later. Right now, I'm trying to get away from someone."

I looked over his shoulder to see if I could find who he was talking about. My eye caught a blonde girl with blue eyes. She looked popular, rich and...a little spoiled.

When she noticed me staring at her, her face changed to a slightly disgusted one before she quickly brightened it up and acted natural.

She walked over to us. "Hey again, Louis and..." her eyes scanned my body, her faced masked with annoyance "...friend."

I already hate her. "My name is Max" I said with my fakest smile and an outstretched hand. She looked at my hand and left me hanging. Oh this bitch-

"So, Max," her little high pitched prissy voice said. "how do you know Louis?"

Before I could open my mouth to answer, Louis said, "She's my girlfriend."

The blonde girl's jaw basically dropped to the ground. I'm pretty sure mine did too for a second.

When she realised she looked pale as a ghost, she straightened her back and rolled her shoulders to make herself seem taller. "That's nice." she said and walked away.