Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie

A/N The h on my keyboard is broken so dont judge

-------------------

~SADIES POV~

Well, I guess the MTVs were... not the usual thing.

What I was wearing was supposed to show up at 5:30. They showed up at 5:29.

In the first 15 minutes, they had already pissed me off, throwing little pins all over my bedroom floor and ignoring me whenever I said anything. But I did look pretty good. I was wearing a strapless flowy dress that was white by the neck and fades into a purple-pink color at the bottom.

Once they were done and had cleared up from my room, Millie as standing in the doorway.

"Hey." she said.

"I didnt even want to wear the fucking dress but I have to wear the fucking dress because I have to go to a fucking award show and talk to people I don't want to fucking talk to because I got nominated for a fucking award that I'm going to fucking lose anyway." I complained.

She laughed and walked over to stand in front of me. I was sitting at my dresser.

"Can I do your makeup?" she asked.

"My hair and makeup team is going to murder you. They're like, the most perfect perfectionists. Literally a majority of them have OCD."

"Well, let them murder me."

We both fell silent for the next 7 minutes as she did my makeup.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready too?" I asked.

"Yup." she replied.

"Where are the people that are supposed to help you get ready?"

"I sent tem to the wrong address."

"On purpose or by accident?"

"On purpose. I sent them to Noah's house. He's probably going to send them back here when they get to his place."

"Why, may I ask?"

"Because now, I get to do your makeup. I also get to test this new eye liner that Florence is releasing next week."

"I thought you guys do coffee."

"We do that too."

"And skincare?"

"We do that too. Natural beauty is amazing. You have a lot of it."

"I have natural beauty?"

"Mmmh." he hummed in response. "A lot of it."

"If I'm so naturally beautiful, why do I need makeup?"

"You don't need it."

"Then why are you doing it for me?"

"Because it gives me an excuse to stare at your face."

I smiled and looked down at my feet. I felt warmth rushing into my cheeks. She threw her head back and laughed.

"Your entire face goes red up to your ears when your flushed. You know that?"

I could hear a car pull up downstairs. Tere were multiple voices speaking at the same time. Millies phone started ringing and she sighed.

"That's my hair and makeup team." she said. "Noah really could've given us a second longer." she tilted my chin and pecked me on the lips before leaving.

----------------

I got there before Millie did. As per usual, before stepping out of the limo, I had to go over the list of people to talk to and who to not talk to and where to walk and when to walk and how to walk on to the stage and who to thank and who I'm not allowed to mention during my acceptance speech and things that no one gives a fuck about and I'm going to pretend to forget as soon as I step onto that carpet.