Sadie Sink at the sink

Seventeen

New couple alert!

Millie Bobby Brown was seen holding Caleb Mclaughlin's hand after the MTV awards. A source says she also referred to Caleb as her boyfriend at one point in the night. According to the lyrics to Jake Bongiovi's new single, Caleb may be the guy she was cheating on him with!...

------------------------

~MILLIES POV~

"Gaten's getting married." I said to Sadie, who was washing the dishes as I dried them and put them away.

"Yup." she replied.

"And Charlie and Natalia broke up."

"Yup."

"People think I'm dating Caleb."

"Yup."

"Jamie and Joseph have been together this whole time."

"Yup."

"And they're adopting a kid."

"Yup."

I put one last plate into a cupboard and closed it. "Isn't it crazy to you how fast everything is moving?"

"Yup. I mean, all of this happened in one night, so, I think everyone is in a little... well... shock. Literally if you check any website, the Stranger Things cast is the only thing people are talking about. And, hey, at least they're not calling you a slut anymore." she said, trying to find the bright side. I rolled my eyes with a smile and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"What?" she said, with a smile.

"Your shoulder is comfortable."

She kissed the top of my head, turned the tap off and dried her hands before placing them in mine. "I'm tired."

"Me too. We have to study for a Biology test day after tomorrow. Can you believe that?"

"Well, we could just... not study." she said, her face inches away from mine.

"What do you mean by 'not study'?"

She let go of my hands and placed hers on my waist. "I mean, we could go upstairs right now and not study. Or if you're that tired, we could not not study."

I pretended to think about it for a second. "I think I kinda wanna not study."

"Then let's not study." she tilted my chin up so I was facing her directly.

Then fucking Noah burst through my front door.

"Millie..." he had his eyes closed and was pinching the bridge of his nose. "what the hell?"

"What do you want?" I asked him in a whiney voice as Sadie took her hands off me completely and I was already missing her touch.

"Why the fuck are you dating Caleb?"

"I'm not dating Caleb."

"Yeah, no shit. Why does ET think you're dating Caleb?"

"Cause ET is a bitch and everyone in the industry can go fuck themselves and they're idiots who think I'm dating Caleb."

"You called him boyfriend?"

"Who?"

"Caleb!"

"I really don't want you existing in my house right now."

"Too fucking bad. You were holding his hand?"