Lying Whore

Millies Pov

After all the anxiety, she wasnt even there.

I asked Ross where half the cast was.

"We're filming the Hawkins Lab scene and the hospital scene at the same time so theyre on the other set."

At least im not confronting her now.

I went to the props room to find the eleven wig. Gaten was in there, looking for Dustins Thinking Cap.

"Hi Millie." He said

"Hey Gaten. Do you know where-"

"The eleven wig is? The box next to the cabinet of paint cans. Should be there with the pizza box glasses from season 4."

"Cool. Thanks." I went to look for the wig.

Now would be a good time to wonder what to say to her. How about 'Hey sadie. Could we just put everything behind us?'' No. Maybe i dont want to put it behind me...

No Millie! Youre in a relationship. Your boyfriend is literally a HOT MODEL who is LOYAL and LOVES YOU! Why would you want anything else?

I looked at Gaten. He probably wouldnt be the first person id ask for advice, but hes been in a relationship with Lizzy for 7 years. Damn, 7 years! I shouldve gone to him for advice in the first place.

"Hey Gaten, i need some advice."

"Im not really the best person to ask advice from, but go ahead. Ask away."

"Youve been in a healthy adorable relationship for 7 years... right?"

"Right."

"How did you ask her like... at the beginning. How did you guys end up together?"

"Well, it was kind of a highschool romance with like, passing notes in class and i asked her out when- wait, youre not hitting on my girl are you?" He asked jokingly. Was it a joke or does he know im bi?

"No." I giggled. "Im just having trouble asking someone out."

"What do you mean? I thought you were with Jake."

"Its... complicated."

"Okay. Its none of my business. All i can say is; if i had relationship problems, i would go to you first because youve been with Jake for 4 years."

That hurted to hear. Jake has been nothing but sweet and loyal and loving for 4 years and here i am, about to fuck it all up. I could hear what the headlines on Seventeen are going to be saying already...

Millie Bobby Brown met her soulmate and threw him away like a 2 year-old taco

Jake Bongiovi was caught crying in his car by paparazzi

Stranger things star, Millie Bobby Brown is a lying whore

Okay, maybe the last one was an overreaction

Just as Gaten left, Noah stormed in, looking extra pissed.

"Whats wrong, Noah?" I asked.

He was so angry he just walked right past me and opened up a cardboard box labelled 'Most hated props'.

Noah sighed at looked at me then answered.

"Theyre keeping the bowl cut."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Its me. Hi. Im the problem, its me."
-Anti-Hero, Midnights album

A/N
I feel like this line matches with what she was saying about herself when she was talking about jake