Road trip

~SADIES POV~

As expected, we boarded the bus and went home.

I made sure to sit next to Maya this time. I still haven't talked to Millie. I went to bed late last night and woke up early to avoid talking to her.

The ride back was long and boring. That was until Jamie randomly yelled from te back of the bus, "I'm bored!" with a groan.

Everyone was silent until Eduardo said "Me too!"

"You're always bored." Grace said.

"No, I'm not!" Eduardo argued.

"Um, yeah you are. You kept on pissing off Skyler and Dexter on the set of The Binge because you were bored. Remember?"

"It was one time! I didn't mean to run over Sklyers foot. Bikes are just really difficult to ride."

"Hey, bus guy!" Gaten shouted. "You got any good playlists? You're kind of in charge of the radio and I don't want to hear these two argue."

"First of all, my name is Kale."

"Hi Kale." we all harmonised as if he were in an AA meeting.

"Secondly, I don't have any good playlists. But you guys can choose the music if you want."

Caleb instantly sprang up from his seat and rushed to the front seat and connected his phone. He entered the name of a song.

It instantly played through the small speakers of the bus. We all immediately recognized the song to be 'Soul Travel' and groaned at Calebs usual narcissistic (but funny) attitude.

Go away

Go away

Go away

You and I can we just

Go away

Go away

Go away

You and I can we just

Don't want to talk about it...

Caleb sang it word for word. The song actually fit pretty well with the road trip vibe. I leaned my head against the window and listened to Caleb's voice.

Need someone to chill with

But knows what I'm feeling

I'm thinking of you...

After that, he played 'Neighborhood' and another single he recently dropped. When it was done, Maya took over and played her own music. Jamie wanted to play one of his songs too. They argued like 5 year olds for a bit until Natalia broke up the fight and told them to give each other turns.

-----------------

A/N

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what the road trip looked like:)

Next chapter is Max's party so PREPARE FOR THE DRAMA.