Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)

~3RD PERSON~

"She's such a bitch!"

"Such a bitch!" Noah echoed what Millie said.

"And a whore!"

"And a whore!"

"And she's a fucking... uh... liar! Yeah!"

"And a liar!"

Millie took one deep breath and sat down on one of the couches in the Main Room. The Duffer brothers let them hang out on set while they waited for max.

"I just..." she sighed. "I don't even know if that's actually what she's doing. She wouldn't do that, right?"

Noah stared at the ceiling. Sadie is too sweet and quiet to actually cheat on someone he thought to himself. Then again, its always the quiet people you have to look out for.

"I don't think Sadie would do that." Noah said to Millie. "I think she really likes you."

"Yeah, but how much?"

"Like... enought to not cheat on you."

"How can I be sure about that?"

"Trust me."

"Trust you? You're the last person on earth who would notice if their partner was-"

Millie looked at Noah and saw that his face looked angry. She thought she might have taken it a little too far.

"Noah-"

"I already told you he didn't cheat on me. It wasn't even his fucking fault." He stood up and left.

Well there's another relationship out the window.

Noah walked through the door as Maya entered. He pushed past her without sparing him a glance. Maya watched him leave.

"What flew up his ass?" She asked Millie once he was gone.

"Not Dylan, clearly." Millie murmered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Maya shrugged her shoulders and made her way over to her phone, which was charging next to many others.

"Maya..." Millie started. "You and Sadie are pretty close."

"Yes, that much is obvious." Maya answered.

"And I'm pretty sure we're pretty close too."

"Where is this going?" Maya looked up from her phone and took a sip of water from the bottle next to her phone.

Millie crossed her legs on the couch and took a deep breath in. "Okay, Im just going to put it blankly: Do you think Sadie would cheat on me?"

Millie watched Maya choke on her water. Maya remembered how Sadie had asked about cheating a while ago.

"Wh- wh- I, uh... why would you think that?" Maya asked. She accidentally tipped the water bottle over and it spilled all over everyone's phones. She pretend not to notice and smiled awkwardly.

Millie pulled a confused face.

~MILLIES POV~

So, Maya knows something.

Avoiding Sadie is not an easy task. She basically lives with me, for one, so I have to stay over at Noah's all the time. I managed to stay away all weekend, but I definitely can't avoid her at school.

"Hey." Sadie smiled as she sat down next to me on the library floor.

I pretended I didn't hear her.

She looked slightly hurt. "Are you okay?"