not millie bobby brown

~MILLIES POV~

Caleb and I met Max in the hall, outside the cafeteria (don't ask why Caleb tagged along, I don't know either).

Outside the cafeteria doors, you could hear loud pop music playing from inside. I raised a questioning eyebrow at Max and she shrugged her shoulders.

The door opened and Kj and Cole stepped out. Max gave them a weird look.

"Sorry, Robinson wanted us to start a flash mob." Cole explained simply. "We'll leave you guys to... whatever you were doing." And they left.

"You know what, I actually forgot what I wanted." Max said.

Caleb and I both groaned, annoyed, after almost killing Sora just to leave the class. Max laughed at how irritated we were.

"I'm kidding! Listen-"

"Wait, shouldn't you be in class?" Caleb asks. Now I'm annoyed with him for interrupting.

"I've spent the last two months ditching school and letting my twin sister cover for me so I can get to work. I think I should be a pro by now." She explains. "Anyway, I needed Millie because of this..." she takes her phone out and I sigh, expecting a magazine or a post about one of us.

But what she shows me, however, isn't a magazine article, but a threat sent to her on instagram.

users1

Hey maxieee

I couldn't get through to any of the other cast members because they arent active on their verified accounts all the time so I'll be texting you privately

Okay, listen up I actually am a huge fan of stranger things and think you're pretty cool but I also REALLY REALLY need your help with something.

*attatchment

Istg I will post this shit if you don't listen to my demands🔫🗡🗡🗡(btw i lowkey always thought you two would make a cute couple)

Okay, shocked would be an understatement. It was a picture of me and Sadie, looking a little too close in the changing rooms before P. E. The duffers didn't add it to my lessons, so I was just passing through. Sadie, on the other hand, was completely shirtless.

Caleb stood there, watching my expression change. "Can I see?"

"No." Max and I both said at the same time.

Max puts her hands in her pockets. Unlike most of the other girls, she wore trousers instead of the plain grey skirt. "Yeah, so..."

"What the fuck?"

"This is why I'm scared of joining ST and becoming a celebrity."

"Trust me, there are many other reasons you won't want to become a celebrity."

Okay, what do I do?

"Show me again." I asked Max and she gave me her unlocked phone.

max:P

Listen up fucker-

"Wait, what are you doing?" Max stops me from typing.

"Threatening back?"

"No, you idiot fuck." Caleb intervenes. "What did they threaten you with?"

"Illicit photograps." I say

"If you get in their bad books, they'll probably go ahead and post your shit. Are they a fan?"

"Yes."