Elmax

Millies Pov

It was filming day 7. I repeated the words in my head. Filming day 7. Not just any day. Day 7. DAY 7

.

Day 7. The day I'm gonna see Sadie.

I'm finally there. I'm at the warehouse. There are trucks moving everywhere, men carrying metal bars and boxes, people holding clipboards and pointing around, trailers parked in straight lines, ready for whichever actor will be hanging in them every day.

I stood in front of the double doors of the largest building, afraid to walk in and see her.

Maybe its because deep down I know I might still want her.

No, Millie. STOP IT!

Just as I was about to walk in, a hand lightly tapped my shoulder. I spun around to see two Duffer brothers standing behind me, both serious.

Ross slightly bit his lip before speaking. "Millie, we need to see you in our office. Are you free at like 10:30-ish?"

"Uh yeah. Sure. What about? ''Im not in trouble am I?" I asked. Then a thought dawned on me. Shit. What if they know about me and Sadie?

"No you're not in trouble" said Matt. "We just need to talk about you and Sadies roles this season."

"Sure. See you guys in your office then." Shit. They know.

Ross walked away, Matt seemed to be going in my direction so he opened the door in front of me. "After you" he said.

I walked in to see what looked like a kitchen, a vending machine and an 'L' shaped couch surrounding a coffee table. Noah was sitting on the couch, talking to Caleb and recalling memories from their first days on set. Joe and Maya were in the kitchen, covered in mud and ripped clothes as they were just coming from shooting a scene in the Upside Down

"This is the main room. Its where you'll go if you ever get hungry between takes or where you can hang out with the rest of the cast while you're on break instead of going all the way to your trailer. Speaking of trailers, half the cast was on this set before you guys so most of the trailers are taken. We've decided to just assign the rest of you to your trailers instead of you guys picking them, so you'll be in trailer 16. Don't worry, Ross and I made sure to put you and Noah's trailers next to each other."

"Cool. Thanks Matt." I said.

I went and plopped down on the chair right next to Noah. "Did you see her yet?" He turned around and whispered to me.

I shook my head slightly

"Did Matt tell you what your trailer number is?"

I nodded. "Trailer 16."

"Cool. Im in trailer 17. But that doesn't matter cause... guess whos in trailer 15?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Sadie."

Shit.

"Noah, please tell me you're joking."

"I wish."

*Time skip to like10:30-ish cos I lost motivation to write*

I walked into the Duffers office (a/n as I typed the first bit, I started singing the intro to all to well). Matt was standing, stroking his beard and looking out the window. Ross was sitting in his chair with his feet on the desk, watching the door open like a criminal mastermind. Shit. I look at the third person sitting in their office. A familiar head of red curls and dashing blue eyes. Sadie. Shit. I had avoided her since I got here, only to end up stuck in the same office as her as we get a lecture about hooking up with co-workers. But Charlie and Natalia do it all the time.

"Millie," Ross said, like he didnt know I was going to show up." please sit."

"What's this about?" asked Sadie. We both thought the same thing.

"Well, Ross started "Matt and I would like to put an idea into motion; one that weve been thinking about for a while-"

"And before you call us '"unprofessional" Matt cut into Ross's speech" we've been planning it since season 3."

"Yeah and once we saw how much the audience loved you two together and hated Mileven, we had this idea." Said Ross

"What idea?" I finally asked.

Ross smiled a not-so-cheery smile. Like the type of smile your mom gives you to comfort you before she tells you that your goldfish died. " Well, were putting elmax as a romantic ship into action."

I gasped. So did Sadie.

"Now listen, you can always say no as this is just an idea. We just had huge plans for you two and since this was gonna be the biggest and last season, we decided it would be best to canon our idea now."

I looked at Sadie. Sadie looked at me. Her eyes said it all. Matt and Ross have been waiting for so long to canon this idea. Say yes.

But the voice in my head disagreed. No, Millie. You know whats going to happen if you say yes. Say NO.

"So" said Matt" wha'd ya think?"

Say no, Millie. Say no, Millie. Say no, Millie.

"I'll do it if Millie will." Said Sadie.

Say No.

There was a piercing silence for a moment.

Last chance, Millie. Say NO.

"Yes"

"Yes!" cheered the duffer brothers at the same time.

It took me a second to realize that was my voice that said yes. My voice that said yes to making elmax a ship. My voice that agreed to the Duffers terms. My voice that agreed to kiss Sadie.

This is gonna be one helluva season.

A/N

I've had writers block for weeks now, so don't mind the crappy chapters.

I've been alive for 6,560 days