She knows

Sadies Pov

"After everything that happened last season, like hooking up with Millie, getting caught by Noah, crying when Millie started dating Jake, questioning my sexuality and almost getting killed by my dad when i told him i was queer, i dont think ill be able to handle seeing Millie again. And if i do see her, what will i say? What will she say? Should i just play it cool and pretend im not freaking out? Are you even listening? Caleb!"

"Huh? Oh sorry, i had my airpods in." Said my idiot brother

"I just explained everything that happened on set last season and why i cant talk to Millie!"

"I wasnt listening. Sorry. Please repeat from the beginning."

"Cant. Gotta go."

"Where?"

"The set of stranger things! Youre such an idiot." And i stormed off, down the stairs of our family mansion.

The other Caleb was in the car waiting for me.

"Sadie! I havent seen you in forever!" He said giving me a fist bump from the drivers seat.

"Hey Caleb! You ready for the beginning of the end?"

"Not sure. Cant imagine what life will be like when ST is over."

I got into the car and we drove off.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Now i have no idea what im going to say to Millie!" I said, continueing my rant from one Caleb to the other.
"So, what should i do?' I asked.

Caleb didnt even look at me.

"Caleb?"

Again he ignored me like i wasnt even there.

"Caleb!" I said, tapping his arm this time.

"What? Oh, sorry! I had my airpods in." He said, taking the airpods out of his ears.

"What? Ugh! Both of you suck."

"What do you mean both of us?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Its just..." i sighed and looked at my lap. Last time i saw Caleb was in the parking lot at the set of ST4 when he saw me crying in my car because I still didnt have the guts to ask Millie out and started regretting it. When he asked me what was wrong i broke down and told him everything. Now i tell him whenever im having problems with Millie.

"Caleb, what am i going to do? I dont exactly know how Millie feels about me and her. What if i mess up? I like her."

"Okay, first of all, why would anyone not date you. Second, as long as you act confident in what you do, everything will turn out great."

"Yes, but i simply dont understand a damn thing about girls."

"So? Neither do I. Isis left me for Pete Davidson. Do i know why? No! Do i care? Not at all."

"Your solutions to problems are kind of unreliable."

"You know what? You got this. Any girl could easily love you."

"You know what? Thanks Caleb. Youre not much help but i feel less stressed."

"Your welcome."

Caleb and i became great friends after what happened with Millie. He helped me get over it and helped me come to the conclusion that im lesbian. And he kept it a secret.

But being best friends with a guy that has the same name as your brother is difficult, especially when you try to call Caleb Mclaughlin and tell him about the girl you have a crush on, only to realise its your brother any you just told him youre gay. Yes, this actually happened.

We pulled up to set. According to the script, i was supposed to be sitting in a hospital bed for like, 20 minutes with Caleb whispering 'dont worry max, we'll save you' which is super boring.

As soon as i entered the building, i noticed someone new. This must be Max. Priah and Max were chatting away like old friends. Looks like Max makes friends easily.

I saw Matt pointing around and talking with a blonde woman. Usually he does that with Ross so i had to ask.

"Hey Matt. Wheres Ross? And the rest of the cast?"

"Oh, hey Sadie. We decided to film two different scenes today so Ross is working with Millie, Finn, Noah, Winona and David on a scene in the Hawkins Lab."

"Cool." I said and went to talk to Maya.

----------------------------

"Hey Maya." I said, walking into Maya's dressing room. I flopped on to the couch and watched Danno do her hair.

"Hello child. Why are you in my dressing room?" She said sarcastically. Mayas been calling me 'child' since season 3.

"Im bored. Came here to chat. Have you taken interest in any guys lately?"

"Maybe..."

"Ooh tell me all about it."

"I recently developed a crush on young Tom Cruise."

"Awesome. Im glad youre still a hopeless romantic so i know im not the only one."

"Really? Youre still a hopeless romantic?"

I nodded.

"You sure hon?" Asked Danno. "You seem to pretty to be single. Calebs pretty hot."

"Oh no, Danno. She only has eyes for one person who probably doesnt like her back." Said Maya

He seemed imvested. I was too cause i wanted to hear who shes talking about. "Seriously? Who?" He asked.

Maya smiled before answering. "Millie of course."

Danno gasped. I did too.

How did she know?