Re-do birthday

~SADIES POV~

In the last 2 hours before we started filming, Louis Partridge hung out with us.

He was staying at the hotel this week because his cousin was getting married. In fact, they were the ones who booked the vineyard for the wedding. Until the actual date of the wedding, Louis and his mom were staying at the hotel.

At first, he came off as annoying. I actually could've rolled my eyes until I threw up with how well he knew Millie. It was also pretty annoying how awfully hot he was with his deep voice and british accent as the cherry on top. I found myself wondering if he was Millie's type.

Is this jealousy? No.

"Hey, Sadie." said Louis.

I brought my attention to him, and for some reason I was expecting him to say "You will probably never ever date Millie because I will make her fall head over heels for me and you and Jake can't do anything about it. Don't think I'm joking."

Instead, he simply said "Wasn't it your birthday a few days ago?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Well, Happy belated birthday. I heard on the Stranger Things set, birthdays are usually fun."

He wasn't wrong. On a normal birthday occasion, we would probably march into Birthday girl/boys trailer with confetti cannons a cake that has at least 9 sparklers in it(the colors depend on the season).

"We didn't do anything too special this year."

"Why not?"

Before I could say anything, Caleb answered for me "Because, she's super boring and didn't accept what we offered this year."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want a marching band dressed like different dog breeds in my trailer!" I said to Caleb.

"All I'm saying is you would've loved the bulldog costume. Even if it did kind of look like a cat-elephant hybrid."

Louis looked at us, confused. "Don't ask." I said.

He shook it off and directed his next question to Max. "How about you, mysterious new cast member? When's your birthday?"

Max shrugged. "It was on the 6th which means about...ten days before Sadie's."

We all looked at her, slightly stunned about why she didn't tell us. We were like family, and she was like the new kid we adopted.

"Did they do anything crazy for your birthday?" Louis asked.

Max looked at us. "I didn't really tell...anyone."

"And we would've done something huge for your first ever birthday on set. You know that, right?" Gaten said.

"I didn't think it was too important at the time! I thought it wouldn't matter." she said with another shrug.

"But you were on set the whole day on your birthday. Does that mean you really didn't do anything for your own birthday other than work?" I asked.

"Well, I told Priah."

We all snapped our heads at Priah and gave her the 'you could've told us' look.

Priah put her hands up defensively and said, "Don't give me that look. She told me like, the day after. And she gave me very specific instructions not to tell you guys because she felt like she was taking the spotlight off Sadie for her birthday."

We looked back at Max. "Okay, I guess I could've told you guys." she said "But I really don't mind not doing anything for my birthday."

"Nope. I refuse to accept that you don't want to do anything for your first - and last - birthday on set." Caleb said.

"Okay, fine. What do you have in mind?" she asked.

Everyone exchanged glances that said 'i think we all have the same idea'. Then, we all shouted at the same time.

"Water slide!" said Caleb.

"Harry Styles Karaoke night!" said Noah.

"Birthday Gala!" said Gaten.

"Drugs!" said Finn. Doesnt sound like a bad idea.

"Chocolate statue of Billie Eilish!" said Priah

"Escape room!" I said.

"Re-do birthday!" said Millie.

Everyone looked at Millie. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea.." I said. A re-do birthday sounded great after we missed hers.

Gaten stroked his chin in thought. "That actually sounds like a great idea!"

"We need to pick a date.." I said.

"We'll plan the whole day out for you!" Caleb said, excitedly to Max.

"We can add the birthday Gala in the end..." said Noah.

"...And we can start with the waterslide!" Priah said.

"We'll fit everything into one day!" said Millie.

"Where will we fit the escape room?" asked Gaten

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Finn suggested drugs-" Max said but was cut off by Finn.

"Ssh we're brainstorming ideas." he ran a hand through his curly dark hair.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Everyone was too busy talking about what's going to happen for Max's re-do birthday that they didnt notice me slip away and answer my phone.

"Hellooooo. Tomato? You there?" I heard Maya's voice on the other end with 'Maniac' by Conan Gray playing at a low volume in the background.

"Hey Maya. What's up?"

"Just checking upon you. Kari is doing my hair and I don't know what else to do until she's done. What you up to?"

"Planning Max's birthday."

"Max's birthday? When is it?"

"About..." I counted the days on my fingers "...2 weeks ago."

"Wait, what?! We didn't do any sacred Stranger Things birthday rituals for her." I could almost hear the pout on her face through the phone.

"Yeah I know. She didn't think it was important."

"Wait, if it's over, why are you planning it?"

"Because we're having a re-do birthday for her."

"That sounds fun. Any ideas of what to do on the actual day?"

"Well, Gaten thought of a birthday Gala, I came up with an escape room, Priah wants a Billie Eilish statue made of chocolate, I think Finn wants to do drugs-"

"Wait, what!?"

"Yeah, I know, Finn can be a little drastic sometimes-"

"No, I mean the Billie Eilish statue. Does Max get the whole statue or is there a chance I can get the head?"

I rolled my eyes. "Is Kari finished yet?"

"Oh yeah. Kari finished ages ago."

I slapped my forehead. "Then why are you still talking to me and not going back to work?"

"Benji's putting the fake cuts and bruises on my face. But since you want me to go so bad, goodbye Tomato."

"Bye. See ya later." and she ended the call.

------------------------------

A/N

Yesterday, I accidentally rizzed my crush

Im pretty sure my godly rizz is going to be the death of me

I feel like it would be a good idea to parallel my life with this book...

Anyway, What's your favorite song?:)