Max's Party: Noah's Version

~NOAHS POV~

I've been texting Dylan for ages now. He's so easy to talk to and he's literally the best listener ever. He's shy in a cute way and I love the way his curly matches with his deep blue eyes. I see why Millie likes blue eyes so much.

I was supposed to meet him at the party tonight. We haven't seen each other in ages. I guess you could say we're dating now, but we haven't decided to put a label on it. Yet.

I walked through the doors and the music instantly shattered my eardrums. There were bodies everywhere, each person with a plastic red cup in their hands. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives.

I could recognize a few people; some that I've worked with in movies. Though first person to talk to me was someone I've met through Finn, Wyatt Olef.

I don't really talk to Wyatt a lot but he probably knew where most of my friends are. He waved and gave me a warm smile. I waved back. "Do you have any idea where Finn is?" I shouted over the party music. I assumed Finn would hep me find Dylan.

"What?" I watched him mouth out. Maybe words were coming out of his mouth and I simply couldn't hear them.

"I said-" I decided to stop talking to someone who couldn't even hear me. "Nevermind!" I shouted. He nodded as his buddy, Chosen, placed a red cup in his hands.

I saw Gaten playing beer pong and went up to him. I watched for a while. He was pretty good at it. Within moments, it got absolutely boring.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. My face lit up as it was a text from Dylan.

D<3

Hey Nowahhh

I like, just got here

Where are uuuuuuu

Me

Where are youuuuuuuuu

You said youd be here ages ago

D<3

Sorry my ride was late:/

But Im here now

Im waiting for you by the stairs.

I shoved my phone into my pocket again. I wonder what will happen when I ask him if we can be like, official boyfriends? I've felt like asking him for the longest time but I was worried he didn't see it that way.

I made my way through the thick crowd of sweaty bodies to the bottom of the stairs. I looked around but he wasn't there. But Priah was.

"Hey, Pri? Do you know where Dylan is?" I asked her.

"The blue eyed one that you're basically married to?" she taunted with a smile. "He went that way." she pointed outside to the poolside.

"Ok, thanks. This is why you're the best." I winked and clicked my tongue at her.

She laughed and said, "You know what's funny? You're not the first person to ask where he went."

I slightly tensed at that sentence and then relaxed when I assured myself that he probably just has other friends. I wanted to keep walking but my feet were glued to the spot. I turned back around and asked Priah the question.

"What did this person look like?"

"Some blue eyed guy. Blonde. He was built like he plays a ton of football. Sexy hands-" she stopped when she noticed I was pouting. Then she laughed. "You're not jealous, are you Noah?"