ET said

~MAXS POV~

Now here's the thing about being only 17 when I joined the ST cast:

I just so happened to still be in school when I ended up with them.

Now, here's the thing about being in school when I joined the ST cast:

I haven't told my mom yet.

I've gotten my twin sister to cover for me whenever I needed it, but I still haven't exactly told anyone yet.

My twin sister Lyra knows, my best friend Conan knows, my online friend Lily knows, and my older sister Kaya is starting to suspect something's up.

Of course it's been weird, acting on one of the most successful Netflix shows and not telling anyone, but I can't tell them.

Why?

Becasue my mom is, like I said before, a psychopath. She would kick me out of the house if she found out. She wants me to finish school before I get a job anywhere because she thinks having a job will screw around with my grades.

And I hate to admit it, but she was right.

And Lyra hates covering for me and trying to play two people at once. So sometimes she pretends to be me and goes to set during the days where I only have like, 1 or 2 scenes and I have to go to school and play her.

Maybe things will be easier because the cast happens to be going to the same school as me.

The night I crawled into my bedroom window after the meeting, I found Lyra pacing around the room.

"Max, what in the actual hell is wrong with you? You said you'd make it in time for dinner! It's midnight!" she said.

"Lee, listen. You don't need to cover for me anymore. The Duffers are putting a pause on filming for a while."

"What why? I was so excited for the new season. Literally the only reason I'm covering for you is because I want to see season 5." Lyra is a little bit of a huge Stranger Things fan.

"Matt and Ross think the casts acting is getting weak and he thinks the they're getting bad at playing teenagers, so they're being sent back to school."

Her face lit up. "They're going to our school, aren't they? Oh my god, Maya Hawke is so-"

"Maya's not going to school with us. Just the younger ones. So; Millie, Priah, Gaten, Noah, Caleb, Sadie and Finn."

"What about you? Aren't you around their age group?"

"This isn't about age. They are bad at being teens."

"Priah is still 17."

"But Priah isn't in school and her parents let her do whatever most of the time so she doesn't really... you know... minor-ize?" I tried to find the right word to describe how it feels to not be a teenager when you are still a teenager. "What I'm trying to say is she lost her kid essence."

"I get it. So, I won't have to lie to mom anymore?"

"No. I'm back to being normal again."

"Finally," she threw her arms around me in a hug. "I missed my little sister."

"You're only older than me by like, 23 seconds." I said, rolling my eyes.

"It still counts."

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from Louis.

Partridge

ET said the Duffer Brothers said YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH THE RIVERDALE CAST.

-------------

A/N

Lol