He knows

All i could think about the whole plane ride was what i was going to say to Sadie. Or what she was going to say to me. Im finally in a relationship with a guy that i like - no, love - and and i dont know if me and Sadie will go on with what we did last time.

"Hey." Said Noah, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? You look a little... jumpy"

"Probably just post-filming nerves." I answered.

"Thats weird. You're usually super excited to see everyone."

"Maybe its just cause theres a new cast member."

"Yeah, probably. What did you say her name was?"

"Max. Max Osman."

"Huh. Like Max Mayfield." He giggled.

"Yeah, funny." Noah would be funny if it werent for the fact that i was about to see Sadie

"I see whats happening. Thats why youre so agitated."

Oh no. Does he know?

"Yeah. I know." Naoh said, answering my thoughts. "Dont worry. I know you'll miss Jake. Its normal."

Phew. Thats what he thought was happening.

"Also, youre worried about Sadie cause you two were hooking up last season." He smirked.

"How did you-?"

"I know a lot more than you think. Youre my best friend for fucks sake."

I didnt know whether i should be irritated because of how much my best friend knows me or glad i can share my secret with someone.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N

I might just add Taylor Swift lyrics that i think match the situation at the end of some chapters.