Back to school

~SADIES POV~

"What!?" yelled Priah.

"It's only going to be a couple of months, okay? Relax." said Ross.

"How? How do we relax when you told us the most non-relaxing news ever recieved!" shouted Noah from across the table.

"Well would you rather we fire you?" asked Matt.

"Um, yes!" said Natalia which was actually funny because Natalia isn't usually that sarcastic.

Ross sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Guys, come on. Are you really that against going back to school for a while?"

"If we weren't against it, we wouldn't be yelling at you, would we?" I shouted this time.

"It's not that bad, trust me." Ross said.

Gaten stood up from his chair and started yelling too. "What do you mean by 'trust you'? You probably haven't been in school in decades!"

"Are you calling us old?" Matt asked.

"Yes." we all said at the same time.

"No! I can't go back to that hell hole! I barely survived it." Millie said.

"I don't even know why we still work for you." Caleb said, sitting in Gaten's chair and crossing his arms.

"What are you so worried about?" I asked Caleb. "You've never even been to school."

"I'm just trying to be supportive." he answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Why are you even enrolling us in school anyway?"

Matt and Ross gave each other a 'is he serious?' look and sighed. Matt went and stood by the window while Ross sat back in his chair and prepared himself for explanations.

"No offense, but, you guys have been kind of... well..." he searched for the right word. "...lazy. Yeah. You're acting is getting pretty lousy. It's like you're not even trying anymore."

Millie slammed her hand on the desk. "This is bullsh-"

"I'm not done! We think you guys just need a... reminder of what it's like to be a teenager in highschool. It' like you guys grew up and forgot how the pressure feels, how the anxiety feels, how... being a kid feels."

"Yeah, that's kind of why we call it 'growing up', Ross." Finn said with an eye roll.

"Exactly! There's the problem! You guys grew up." Matt said.

"That's a process no one has the power to control." said Caleb.

"Actually," started Ross, getting up from his seat. "Matt and I started working with a producer from a different series. He has the same problem; all his actors are adults who have trouble being teenagers. So we started making plans on exercises to do with our employees-"

"Which cast is it?" Caleb asked like an excited puppy. "It's Never Have I Ever, isn't it?"

"Uh, no-" started Matt, but he was cut off.

"I bet it's Heartstopper!" said Maya. "I'd love to work with the Heartstopper cast!"

"What if it's Ginny and Georgia?" I said.

"On My Block?" asked Millie.

"13 Reasons Why?" said Noah.

Gatens face lit up and he snapped his fingers. "The Babysitters club?"

"What if they decided to like, un-cancel I Am Not Okay With This!" suggested Finn, also excited. "I can't wait to work with Wyatt again!"

"One of us is lying?" said Joe.

"The Dahmer series?" asked Charlie.

"Who in the Dahmer series needs to play teenagers? It's totally the Wednesday cast." Priah said.

"Why are we limiting ourselves to Netflix?" asked Max. "We could be working with the Euphoria cast."

Then we got shouts of 'Marvel cast' and 'We're finally going to learn how he met their mother'.

Ross managed to calm everyone down a little by saying "No, no, no, they are a Netflix series."

But Caleb got everyone riled up again when he said "Outer Banks!" and everyone gasped.

"No! Everyone shut up for a second!" cried Matt and everyone went dead silent. "You will find out which cast it is because you will be going to the same school, okay? You'll find out when you get there. Now, before we actually send you off to school, we need to set some rules."

Everyone groaned in disapproval.

"Let him speak." said Ross. "Continue, Matt."

"Thank you. Rule 1: You're not allowed to have any... relationships with the other students."

"What, so, no making friends?" Finn asked.

"You know what I mean. A majority of your ages are above 18. Ross and I don't want any of you to get sued or thrown in jail or worse."

"I'm below 18 until October." said Priah.

"I'll let that slide." said Matt. "But I don't want to hear anyone going to court because Finn Wolfhard or Caleb Mclaughlin put his hands on a 15 year old."

Finn looked offended. "Why'd you use my name?"

Matt ignored the question and continued. "Rule 2: Only 7 of our main characters need to go; Millie, Finn, Sadie, Caleb, Noah, Gaten and Priah. The rest of you are off the hook."

"Yes!" Joe said, slapping Joseph a high five.

"Haha! You guys have to go to school." Jamie taunted.

"Good luck, nerds." Eduardo said, leaving Matt and Ross's office. Joe, Joseph, Jamie, Natalia, Maya and Charlie followed after. Max stayed behind, even though she didn't need to.

"Rule 3:" Matt continued. "Take your studies seriously. You guys need to make it as real as possible to yourselves. Don't get in trouble, don't beat up little kids for lunch money-"

"No one's done that since the 2000s" Max chimed in.

"-don't get suspended, don't break anything and please don't cook meth in the science lab." Matt finished.

"Okay," Noah said, nodding his head. "don't beat up students because we're under 18 and cook meth in the science lab."

Matt and Ross slapped their foreheads at the same time, which was kind of creepy because of how in sync it was.

"Don't worry, we can handle this." I assured them.

"I hope so," Ross said. "Disobeying the rules will result in you being immediately fired and replaced, no matter how important to the cast you are. You are all dismissed."

----------------------

A/N

Before you guys read the next chapter, I wanna know what cast you think I'm adding:)?