Chapter 6

Madelyn's POV:

Chase is supposed to get home tomorrow. I'm really excited. I miss him a lot. As I prepared some lunch for myself I heard sounds from outside the door. All of the sudden the lock turns and the door opens.

"Chase?" I yelled excitedly.

"I'm home!" he said, matching my energy.

"I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow?" I asked.

"I missed you too much, come here," he said.

We hugged for a couple of minutes. He ran his fingertips through my hair and down the nape of my neck. I smiled. I missed his touch, even though it was only a few days without him. He took my hand and led me to our bedroom. I giggled excitedly. He put his hand under my shirt and made his way down to my lower region.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Yeah, keep going." I responded.

I smiled and kissed his lips. I placed my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him close to me.

After a few minutes, he took his pants off and I got on top. Chase held my thighs as I pulsed back and forth.

Afterwards, he pulled the sheet up to cover his bottom half. He cupped my face and lower jaw with his hands.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked nervously.

"No, my jaw hurts." I replied.

"I'm sorry babe, what's going on with it?" he asked.

I quickly walked to the bathroom mirror, still naked. I noticed the lower right side of my jaw area was swollen. I opened my mouth.

"Chase?" I said.

"What is it? Are you sure I didn't hurt you?" He asked.

"No, I think it's my wisdom tooth. It made my face all swollen. I see the tip of it coming through. I just noticed it right now. It hurts." I said still examining my face in the mirror.

"You still have your wisdom teeth?" Chase added. "I thought most people get those removed when they're teenagers."

"I kept putting it off. It looks like it's growing into my back molar!" I said.

"Should we go to the dentist later? You're in pain..." he asked.

"I'm scared, I hate the dentist." I said walking back over to the bed.

"I know, but once you get them removed, you won't have to worry about them again." Chase added, "I can make an appointment. How about later today? The sooner the better, and you're not shooting any scenes later, right?"

It was 3 PM and Chase and I were sitting in the dentist's waiting room.

"Madelyn?" the assistant called.

"I heard your wisdom teeth are bothering you. Let's take some x-rays," she said.

"I felt myself getting nervous but then Chase placed his hand on my lower back. I felt better.

After about 20 minutes, the dentist came in.

"Madelyn!" he said.

"You've got some impacted wisdom teeth. They need to be removed immediately," he added.

"Nooo," I said jokingly. But I was nervous in reality, I just didn't want them to see that.

"We can make an appointment for you with an oral surgeon. You're going to have to be put under," he said.

Chase stroked my leg to comfort me.

"Ok, yeah, let's get it over with." I said.

As we left, Chase hugged me before we got into the car.

"I'm proud of you," he said. "You better rest up, you're getting surgery in two days Missy."