Chapter 61

Chase's POV:

I had been home from LA for a couple of days. Maddie and I were filming everyday this week. We were starting to pack up the apartment in order to move into the new house as well.

Madelyn was going to the doctor tomorrow for her 20 week ultrasound (half way) to check up on the babies. She was showing more and more each day which had us both nervous and excited at the same time. We planned to tell everyone the genders of the babies soon, since Maddie wanted a baby shower.

Everything was really good. Busy, but good.

I went to the gym early in the morning, before Maddie was awake. When I got back, I decided to wake her. It was 10 and we had to be on set at 11. I gently tapped her shoulder.

"Good morning baby, it's time to get up." I said quietly as I sat down next to her on the bed.

She groaned and put her hands up over her head.

"C'mon Mads, we have to be on set in an hour. Time to wake up baby." I said while softly stroking her hair.

"Mmmm." Madelyn moaned as she grabbed her head with her hands.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Headache." She replied in a raspy voice.

"I'll get you some ibuprofen." I replied.

I went to the kitchen to grab some painkillers and hoped that Maddie would be ok for the full day of filming. This pregnancy was really hard on her.

"Open." I whispered as I held the medication up to Maddie's lips. She parted her lips and accepted the pill into her mouth. I handed her a glass of water from my other hand and she took a big sip after she sat up in bed. Madelyn subtly gagged and gulped.

"Uh oh. You alright?" I asked, worried that she might throw up.

"Yeah...I'm ok." Maddie said with a deep breath. "Thought I was gonna throw up for a sec. So glad that passed." Madelyn said referring to her morning sickness phase, which was mostly over by now.

I pushed her hair behind her ears. Maddie laid back down and lifted up her shirt revealing her bump. A small smile formed on her face as I reached my hand out to rub her stomach.

"These babies are growing fast." I pointed out.

"Tell me about it...I feel huge." Madelyn replied.

"You look gorgeous. Pregnancy looks good on you." I said, dragging my fingers softly up and down Maddie's bump.

She chuckled quietly.

"I'm serious. You're glowing Mads." I continued.

"Thank you babe." Maddie said shyly.

I kissed her cheek. Madelyn took ahold of my jaw and moved my face directly in front of hers where she placed a sweet yet passionate kiss on my lips.

"Don't tempt me..." I said while pulling away.

Maddie laughed.

"We'll do this later." She said with a smile.

"Oh yes we will." I replied.

Maddie and I got up a few minutes later to make breakfast. She put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster as I checked my phone. I noticed that I had a text from Madison. It read:

"Hey, I wanted to tell you about something that happened with Mads a couple days ago when you were in LA." She wrote.

"What?" I replied.