Chapter 63

Madelyn's POV:

Chase went to set early this morning, but I had the day off. I was asleep when Chase left, but I felt him gently kiss my cheek. It was a Wednesday and we had to be out of our apartment by Friday in order to move into the new house. I was kind of in denial about it. Yes, I did want to move into the house, our apartment was so small, but I would miss it. It was where Chase and I started our relationship, where we went through both the best and worst times, and most recently, where we found out I was pregnant. It held a lot of special memories.

I awoke at 1PM, the pregnancy was really wiping me out. My stomach was getting bigger and bigger each day, same with my boobs. Good thing we only had a few more weeks of filming left. I walked into the kitchen only in underwear and one of Chase's t-shirts to find breakfast and a note laying out for me. It read:

Good morning beautiful- I'll be back at 5. Take it easy today. I love you tons.

I smiled as I picked up the note, Chase was so good at caring for me. The breakfast he set out was cold, just because I woke up so late, but I ate it anyway.

I spent the rest of the afternoon packing up some things. I would've went for a walk (the only "exercise" I could do while pregnant), but it was pouring rain outside. I sat on the floor putting a few things in boxes when I heard the door unlock.

Chase sighed. "Mads, no." He said frustratedly.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked, ignoring his discontentment.

"Maddie, I told you to take it easy." Chase said as he walked over to me.

"I am. I'm literally just putting things in a box." I replied with a chuckle.

Chase sat down on the floor next to me and kissed my lips. He placed his hand on my belly and rubbed it back and forth.

"You ok baby?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm sad that we have to leave this apartment." I replied.

"I know, me too. But the new house is going to be so good. And much bigger." He said.

I smiled and leaned my head into his chest.

"Ok, stop packing or you'll go into an early labor." Chase joked.

2 Days Later

The whole apartment was packed by now. Chase barely let me pack anything on my own. He was worried that I would overwork myself.

"Are you ready? The truck's downstairs." Chase said while gently grabbing my waist.

"Mm-hmm." I replied quietly.

We went downstairs to greet the movers and I suddenly realized that my parents were there too.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked curiously.

My mom walked over to hug me. "Dad and I thought we could help you two." She said.

I pulled away and hugged my Dad next. "Thank you guys, you didn't have to do that." I said.

"We want to honey." My dad said.

"These babies are getting so so big!" My mom said excitedly as she stroked my bump.

"Thought about any names yet?" My dad asked.

"That's a trick question!" Chase replied with a laugh.