Chapter 56

Madelyn's POV:

Over the past few days, Chase and I had been exploring Bangkok and doing all the fun things. We'd been seeing a lot of cool places and eating tons of delicious food. We were having so much fun just enjoying each others company as a married couple. 

"Do you wanna go to that food market today?" Chase asked as we laid in bed shortly after we woke up.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"You ok? Are you tired?" He asked worriedly. Chase has been concerned recently that the pregnancy was taking a toll on me.

"I'm fine." I replied with a smile.

My phone began to ring, it was my mom.

"What time is it there?" Chase asked.

"Like...yesterday afternoon." I replied.

Chase laughed due to my confusing answer.

"You know what I mean." I said while chuckling as I answered the phone.

"Hi sweetie! How's Thailand? How are you feeling?" My mom asked excitedly.

"Hi! It's good, everything is really good." I said.

"That's nice to hear. How are you feeling?" She said repeating the last question.

"I'm good too." I replied.

"Yeah? Those babies aren't giving you any trouble?" My mom posed.

"Mom, I'm fine." I said.

"Ok, I'm just checking. Your dad and I get worried about you." She responded.

"I know. I'm ok though. I miss you." I replied.

"I miss you too honey. Say hi to Chase for me." She said.

"He's right here. Chase, say hi." I said while giving the phone to him. 

My mom and Chase had a short conversation as I began to throw my hair up and put my necklace and rings on.

"Yeah, we'll keep you posted. Thanks for checking in Pam." Chase said before handing the phone back to me.

I told my mom I loved her and then said goodbye.

"You look pretty babe." Chase said while stroking my thigh.

I smiled coyly.

We then started to make out. His hand reached further up my thigh until he reached the area where I wanted him most.

Then, his phone started buzzing. He didn't stop kissing me.

"Chase..." I said in between kisses.

"It can wait." He whispered while reaching his hand into my underwear.

His phone stopped ringing and then started going off again.

"Fuck." He sighed. He pulled away from my body and picked up the phone.

"Hi mom." He said. 

I guess our moms had the same worries and needed to check in on us at the same time. He put the phone on speaker.

"Maddie's here too." Chase said.

"Hey Maddie! I just wanted to check in on you two. Are you feeling ok, is pregnancy treating you well?" She asked.

I made eye contact with Chase.

"Yeah, everything is going really well." I said flatly.

We talked for a few minutes before hanging up.