Introduction of characters

In this story the Mahabharat war will not take place because Kauravas and Pandavas will not have any rivalry.

Characters from Kaliyuga

VEDIKA : Protagonist of the story.
                  She is 22 years old.
                  Job: MARCOS Commando . ( You can imagine her level of     fighting skills)
                  She always carries a stern expression on her face. No one have ever seen her smiling. But there is a big reason for that which you will come to know when you start reading the story.
                  She always remains silent and talks only when necessary. Most of the time she remain isolated. She has rarely any friends except two , due to her cold nature. 

SHRUTI : Friend of Vedika.
                   She is 23 years old.
                   Job: Neurologist in AIIMS DELHI.( I know at 23 , no one           can become Neurologist,  but just assume it .)
                   Her nature is completely opposite of Vedika . She always carries a charming smile. She is very caring and likes to make friends.

SHRAVAN : Twin brother of Shruti and friend of Vedika.
                      He is also 23 years old.
                      Job: High ranked Engineer in MICROSOFT Company.
                      His nature is similar to his sister Shruti. He also carries a radiant smile on his face . Act as overprotective brother and a really good friend.

Characters from Dwaparyuga

LORD KRISHNA: All of us know who he is.

MAHARAJ KANS : A ruthless King of Mathura. Maternal Uncle( Mamashri) of Lord Krishna.

MAHARAJ VASUDEV AND MAHARANI DEVKI :  Parents of Lord Krishna.

MAHARANI ASTI AND MAHARANI PRAPTI  : Wives of Maharaj Kans and queens of Mathura. Their nature is completely opposite of Maharaj Kans . Both of them are kind and loving.

RAJKUMAR BALRAM : Elder Brother of Lord Krishna.

RAJKUMARI SUBHADRA : Younger sister of Lord Krishna.

RAJKUMARI REVATI  : Wife of Rajkumar Balram.

RAJKUMARI RUKMINI : Wife of Lord Krishna.

MAHARAJ PANDU  : King of Hastinapur ( Yes he is not dead ).

MAHARANI KUNTI AND MAHARANI MADRI  : Queens of Hastinapur and wives of Maharaj Pandu.

DHRITRASHTRA : Brother of Maharaj Pandu . He is War Minister as well as Army chief of Hastinapur. He is not blind . He loves his brother Pandu.

RANI GANDHARI : Wife of Dhritrashtra. She haven't blind folded herself.

DURYODHAN: Eldest son of War Minister Dhritrashtra and Rani Gandhari . He is not evil . He don't have any greed for throne.

DUSHASAN , VIKARNA , CHITRASEN, UPACHITRAN : Sons of War Minister Dhritrashtra and Rani Gandhari. Younger brothers of Duryodhan. ( There are only six Pandavas and six Kauravas)

DUSHALA : Youngest Kavarav and daughter of Minister Dhritrashtra and Rani Gandhari. Only sister of Kavravas and Pandavas.

KARNA : Eldest Pandav and also eldest among Kavaras and Pandavs. He is loved by both his brothers and his cousins. He knows his true identity. Will be successor of Maharaj Pandu. Mantra Prasad of Suryadev.

YUDHISTIR, BHIM, ARJUN, NAKUL , SAHEDEV  : Remaining Pandavas and Younger brothers of Karna. Mantra Prasad of Yamaraj, Vayudev, Devraj Indra and Ashwini Kumars respectively.

BHISMA : Grandfather ( Pitamah) of Kavravas and Pandavas.

VIDHUR  : Mahamantri of Hastinapur.

MAHARAJ DHRUPAD  : King of Panchal .

RAJKUMARI SHIKHANDI  : Eldest daughter of Maharaj Dhrupad.

RAJKUMAR DHRISTDUYMN : Only son of Maharaj Dhrupad . Born from fire.

RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI  : Youngest daughter of Maharaj Dhrupad.  Born from Fire.

This story will be completely different from actual Mahabharat.

____________________________________________________________________

[A/N] This story is going to be really interesting .
You can comment your guess on how will the story proceed.

Jai shree Krishna!!