Sapphire getting roasted !!

Author's POV

" OH Hey guys ! .... What are you doing ?" Draupadi skipped happily towards the twins playing badminton . Both of them were hitting the cock so hardly as if it's a mosquito killing bat. As Shravan heard Draupadi's voice , he immediately froze making him miss the shot and the cock hit his head. Shruti jumped in happiness as she won the game . But then she realized why suddenly Shravan stopped. She smirked as she saw Draupadi running joyfully towards them....specifically Shravan.

Shravan just stood rooted at the spot while gazing at Draupadi running towards him with sweet smile on her face , her pitch black long hair were blowing mesmerizingly in sync with the breeze. Shravan was hypnotized by the scene that he couldn't take eyes off her.

" Chandra !....Are you alright? ... Why are staring at me like that?" Draupadi snapped her fingers infront of Shravan's eyes with a reddish tint of her cheeks , bringing Shravan out of Draupadi land . Shruti just stood silently while looking
at the scene , trying not to burst in laughter at her brother's countenance .

" Umm....y-yes o-of c-course I a-am perfectly fine ." Shravan stuttered . ' I am perfectly fine but my heart is not , because it is beating like ...I don't know how! ' Shravan thought.

" Anyways what were you two doing ?" Draupadi asked in excitement, while looking at the racket and cock in Shravan's hand.

" Actually we were playing badminton,...want to play with us ? " Shruti piped in and flung her arm around Draupadi lazily.

" It looks interesting....can you teach me too?" Draupadi requested with a pout. Shruti smirked internally.

" Of course why not ? , Let me tell you ,Shravan is excellent at Badminton .... he will be more than happy to teach you ,won't you Shravan?" Shruti raised her brow at her brother. Shravan flashed a look saying, ' How the hell am I going to do that?'
Draupadi looked expectantly at Shravan .

" Okay.. I will teach you!" Shravan smiled . Draupadi grinned like a child. Actually she was youngest among everyone.

Shruti went to the other side of their imaginary net as Shravan started teaching Draupadi from how to serve the cock.

He showed the demo to Draupadi, how to do it.
Draupadi tried to do it but was not able to hit the cock at other side of the imaginary net , she only was able to hit the cock high above her , which fell back on her head.
Shruti was getting damn bored, but her interest again rose up when Shravan went towards Draupadi and stood behind her.

Without Draupadi noticing , he gently clasped Draupadi's hand which was holding the racket, causing her to jump a bit due to sudden touch . She slightly turned her head back only to find that her face was quite close to Shravan's. She immediately looked down and both her as well as Shravan blushed heavily .

And on the other side Shruti literally sat down on the ground and pulled out a packet of popcorn from her bag and gazed at her brother and Draupadi as if some romantic film is going on in the theater.

Controlling his blush , he overlapped his other hand on Draupadi's other hand holding the cock. Draupadi was just looking at the ground unble to control her blushing as she felt tickling sensation on her neck , as Shravan's hot breath fell on her neck.

" Look , you have to place your racket right under the cock tip and remember to hold the cock straight . And the hand holding the racket should be bent a bit forward , so that after hitting the cock should go in the area of opponent and don't fall in your area. " Shravan managed to explain without stuttering and while explaining he positioned Draupadi's hands in the right pose and jerked her hand holding the racket, up and the cock went and fell in Shruti's popcorn packet.