Bhagwan Parshuram's curse

DWAPARYUGA

AUTHOR'S POV

Dwarka , Hastinapur and Mathura's were about to leave for their respective kingdoms .
All of them got mounted on their horses and royal women in their palanquin.

"Hope to see you all soon !" Shaurya said while getting emotional. Dhrupad, Draupadi, Shikhandini, Dhristdyumn were also really sad as everyone was leaving.

" Don't worry Maharaj Dhrupad, ... we will meet soon because we are soon going to held coronation ceremony of Karn . So you all will be invited. " Maharaj Pandu said while looking at Dhrupad , Vasudev and Darshan. Dhrupad and Vasudev nodded with a smile . Maharaj Darshan just flashed a filthy look to him and turned away.
Pratyush and Prapti also turned away their heads from royals of other three kingdoms . Both of them were really disappointed with everyone because no one was believing in Agni.

" Okay so we will- "

" WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ALL ARE GOING !???" Everyone snapped their heads in direction of the voice and got scared when they saw Bhagwan Parshuram standing , while twriling his axe furiously as if he is going to kill someone.

" Gurud-" Karn and Shaurya started but was cut off.

" DONT DARE TO CALL ME GURUDEV !!!!.....BECAUSE I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU AS MY STUDENT!!!!" Parshuramji snarled furiously causing Karn and Shaurya to pursed their lips.

" What happened gurudev ?...why are you so angry?" Maharaj Dhrupad asked cautiously. He indignantly snapped head in Dhrupad's direction.

" MAHARAJ DHRUPAD!!....MY STUDENT WAS BLAMED FOR WHAT SHE HAVENT EVEN DONE !!.....SHE WAS SENT BACK TO KALIYUGA BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVED HER !!!....SO SHOULDNT I GET ANGRY!!??" Parshuramji spat.A pin drop silence fell.
Prashuramji looked at everyones faces and halted on Karn causing him to dip his head down in fear.

Parshuramji slowly made his way towards Karn , like  a lion is going to attack his prey. Karn shivered from head to toe under his Gurudev's cold and intense gaze.

" Karn..." His voice was ice cold , sending shivers down everyone's spine.

" Y-Yes G-Gu...G-Gurudev.." Karn stuttered.

" I came to know that Agni loved you and you also loved her , am I right ?"

" Y-Yes.."

" Great then !!..." Parshuramji said and turned around to look at everyone.

" I curse you Karn *everyone's eyes widened in horror * .... You will not get back Agni easily , even if in future if your thick brain understands that Agni was innocent . You will get back Agni only if she will remember you and felt same love for you which she used to feel before she was sent back to Kaliyuga!!.....
Because it may be possible that Agni starts loving someone else and if it happens then you will have to forget Agni forever!" Parshuramji cursed.

" And I curse rest of you ..... Nothing will go well with you all , untill Agni returns back . But AGNI'S return is not definite ,.she may or may not return. So If she doesn't return, you all have to spend your life in sorrow !!"

KALIYUGA

VEDIKA'S POV

" Shut up yaar !!...." I growled sleepily when alarm rang.
I lazily offed the alarm and got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes while yawing so hard that my jaw started paining.

" I am going to resign from this fashion designer job because I can't wake up early in the morning and rush to office , daily!.." I mumbled but sighed as I realised that I need money to survive which can be only earned by doing some job.