Mission

Vrushali's POV

I have a feeling that this Uruvi is acting like a mental on purpose. Because I don't think only one or two punches can make someone go mad.
And the most weird thing ... she is saying that today is her Haldi and that too with Karn ...means she remembers Karn but didn't remember anyone else...that's quite fishy.
So , my new mission .... somehow I have to manipulate Karn to let me stay in palace , so that I could find out reality of this Uruvi and help Agni to get out of the prison.

After soldiers took Agni in the prison , whole Raj darbar went into awkward silence.
Everyone was looking at other with crossed eyes and I was analyzing faces of all the Rajkumars and Rajkumaris , to find out who are the ones , who can help me in getting Agni out of the prison. And as described by Karn ,...I could tell names of all these Rajkumars and Rajkumaris by seeing their faces.

So , I spotted some people who might help me.
1) The one with peacock feather crown and divine aura , must be Rajkumar Krishna. 
2) Those two twins ,radiating aura of moon and  wearing weird clothes, must be Rajkumar Chandra and Rajkumari Chandni.
3) That one having really cool hair and handsome face with extremely worried expression right now , must be Mahamantri Pratyush.
4) And maybe Panchal's Rajkumars and Rajkumaris except that extremely pretty one , must be Rajkumari Draupadi...would help me.

And about Hastinapur's Rajkumars and Rajkumari Dushala , .... I don't think they will help me ... as Uruvi was their childhood best friend...they looked quite angry . I saw the looks in their eyes when Agni was standing in middle of Darbar,,. By their looks it was clear that they wanted to rip Agni's head off.
And about Karn ....as Agni said, both of them aren't on good terms with each other .... so I don't think he will of any help in saving Agni , and on top of that he had lost his brain by agreeing to marry with Uruvi.  Anyways he must be in love with her...I don't think I can do anything about that!
But I don't know why but I really thought ...from all these Rajkumaris, Karn will fall in love with Agni due to her overall personality and respect for all castes ,... but that idiot , greatest dumb head fell for that arrogant Uruvi!
And just look at the irony .... He calls Agni , ' Egotistical Arrogant Prick ' ....but in reality that adjective is suitable for Uruvi!

Anyways .... these royal minds and their idiotic behavior !... I can't do anything about that !

------Time skip-----

I awkwardly made my way in Uruvi's room . Uruvi was sleeping on her bed with her head bandaged and her face swelled .
Either Agni's punches were really powerful or Uruvi is quite weak.
I saw all the Rajkumars and Rajkumars were sitting gloomily on the chairs and sofas and ground , no one making conversation with each other.
It felt like all the life has been sucked out of the room .

I silently walked inside , but the clicking south of my chappals were echoing through the room causing everyone to snap their heads to towards me.

" Ummm...I am really sorry , about what happened to Uruvi. " I said awkwardly , but only received blunt looks from everyone.

" Y'all...she literally literally came here from Hastinapur,...just show some kind of happiness ..." The guy with peacock feather said and smiled brightly. 

" OH that's right ! .... Let me introduce her to everyone!" Karn stood up and gave me a small fake smile. Wait!.... when I saw him in Rajdarbar while Agni's trial , he didn't look that sad ..... but after that trial he is looking like he just saw ghost !

" She is Vrushali....My childhood  best friend like Shaurya.." Karn introduced. They all flashed me a smile . Then introduced themselves one by one.

After the introduction,  I just sat with them and all of us talked for while and thank God that Uruvi was asleep because I don't want to deal with her. But the whole time Karn was extremely quite and I could feel that he wanted to ask me something but I was ignoring him.