Irresistible!!

Author's POV

Everyone from royal families as well as the servants were moving out of the palace where the Maha-arti will take place ...
But here Agni was roaming in the palace like a crackhead , with a small book and pencil in her hand .

Sapphire' s POV

Where this idiot is going?.....
We have to go out of the palace!!.....And here she is strolling around with her whole focus on the small book . She was writing or I guess drawing something...
It's really nice that she is doing something with a book in her hand but for sake of God, it's not the right time Agni !!!
Agni's whole focus is on the book .... I bet she is going to get crashed in some wall.

But she is behaving quite weirdly from two hours !!... she is talking to herself! ... I can't hear what she is saying but I guess it's nothing important.

I looked infront and my eyes widened when I saw there is a wall ahead and we are heading towards it.

I barked loudly to tell Agni that ' Take the right turn or else you will crash on the wall !' .... but she was busy in her book and pencil than she wasn't able to hear my barks.

Agni's POV

" Sapphire, stop barking !!!" I snapped without looking at him because my whole focus was on solving an integration problem which Shravan gave to me , a long time ago. But I am solving this right now to divert my brain from thinking about Karn.

Sapphire still didn't stop barking ...
" SAPPHIRE ST-" I felt myself getting crashed on the wall and I fell on the ground with my head spinning . I hit my head on wall so hard that it was paining badly now.

" UGH!.... WHY AM I LIKE THIS ?....... ITS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU KARN !!!" I yelled in irritation while adjusting my vision, while trying to stand up ,with my head still spinning.

" What is happening because of Karn ?" I heard Shravan's voice. I steadied myself and turned around to see , Shravan, Shruti, Madhav, Subhadra, Rukmini bhabhi looking at me weirdly.

" Are you okay Agni ?.... We saw , how you got yourself beaten up by the wall .." Rukmini Bhabhi jested. I rolled my eyes.

" Yes , I am perfectly fine .... ye choti Moti durghatnaye toh hoti rehti Hai!" I said frivolously.

" Anyways!.... where were you going ? .... I thought the Arti will be conducted outside the palace!... and we all are already late !!" Madhav alarmed everyone. Oh shit !....I completely forgot about it .,..

" Come on fast !!" Subhadra said and started walking ahead . She looked really cute, though .

 She looked really cute, though