End of Rivalry

Pratyush's POV

" Well done ! .... I knew you all would definitely win!" Rajmata Prapti beamed as she applied Vijay Tilak on our foreheads before entering the palace. Mohini also stood by her side and had a bright smile on her face though she couldn't see anything. Maharani Samiksha also stood beside them but I couldn't understand she was happy or sad , she was just staring at faces of our rivals . Who knows what is going on in her destructive mind.

We have arrested all rival Rajkumars and Rajkumaris , I think they are still in shock that they lost.

" Of course behena , we were born to win."Maharaj Dhrupad said while smiling widely. I mentally rolled my thinking about how we won. I saw Rajkumar Chandra and other two archers with him....I suppose Rajkumar Karn and Rajkumar Arjun,giving Maharaj a look saying ,' If that mysterious person didn't came to save you then we would have definitely won .' 
But still I didn't understand why didn't Rajkumar Krishna and Rajkumar Balram came with them . I know they are extremely good fighters because I saw them defeating and killing kans from my own eyes. I was so happy when they killed Kans , though I not a person who will be happy on getting someone killed , but Kans was the one who killed my Parents and my little sister .

" So , what punishment you are giving to these Rajkumars and Rajkumaris?" Rajmata Prapti asked , but I knew that expression with which she asked it . She is definitely planning to save our rivals. But why ?

" I think Maharaj you should give them death ! ..... specially this Dwarka's Rajkumar Chandra and other two Dwarka's Rajkumaris....atleast that Krishna and Balram will understand not to again mess with us. And about Hastinapur's Rajkumars and Rajkumaris,  you can do anything to them ." Maharaj Darshan suggested and flashed filthy look to them. Rajkumar Chandra and ....other two Rajkumaris of Dwarka,  I suppose they are Rajkumari Subhadra and Chandni, clenched their fist.

" Maharaj Darshan, why are you trying to fulfill your own wish here?" Rajmata asked while sighing at Maharaj Darshan's exasperating behavior.  Maharaj didn't replied.

" Bhratashri , I think you should leave them , because they didn't came to fight on their own wish .... Dronacharyaji sent them , right  ?
Then why to kill them ? " Rajmata requested.  I smiled at her kindness. I saw rivals were looking at her in shock.

" Really Rajmata? .... Your brother , your nephews and nieces , my husband and all those numerous soldiers just risked their lives in this battle to leave these people without even a punishment? .... I didn't knew Rajmata that you have no respect for your brother's struggles!" Maharani Samiksha piped in . Why she always have to say such manipulative things ! .... I just hope Maharaj Dhrupad doesn't get trapped in puzzle of her words.

" No one asked-" Rajmata was cut off by Maharaj Dhrupad. 

"They will not get death , and neither I will leave them like this . I have decided to give them such a pain that they would themselves will fall infront of my feet and request for death ." Maharaj announced . A gasp escaped everyone's lips,  even Maharani Samiksha.  Maharani was looking at someone among the rivals from quite a long time. I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at one of the Rajkumaris among the four Rajkumaris from the rival team. Am I missing something?

" Look father , ....  I don't think it will be right to give such dangerous punishment to them. They didn't even kill anyone of us and they didn't even wanted to kill you then why are going so hard on them ? ..... I request you father to
spare them . " Shaurya literally begged his father.

" Shaurya is right Pitashri,...... They aren't bad people , don't give them punishment .... you can leave them and deal with Dronacharyaji,  who sent them here." Shikhandini requested meekly while joining hands infront of her father.