childhood friend

Next day [ Morning time ]

Hastinapur

Karn's POV

Me and my brothers as well as Dushala were on training ground. Me and Arjun were teaching my brother and Dushala some more about archery. We usually share our knowledge among each other. Such as Bhim and Duryodhan tell us about mace , nakul and Dusshasan tells us about sword....blah ,blah.

" Its quite tough Bhratashris.  I was neither able to do this archery in ashram nor here." Nakul said dramatically. Me and Arjun just gave them really easy task to aim at a particular leaf of the tree.... I don't think that is so tough!

" Well Nakul, I think you should atleast try to do it .... instead of complaining. " Arjun said while shoving a bow in Nakul's hand . He scowled. 

All my brothers aimed their arrows at the leaf and started shooting it , everyone at once. But only one arrow hit that leaf and I was quite impressed that atleast someone among my brothers is improving at archery.  Now I am curious to know whose arrow it is!

" Woah... whose arrow it is ?" Dushala exclaimed in awe. Sahedev climbed up on the tree and pulled out the arrow piered into its bark along with the leaf . He furrowed his eyebrows while analyzing the arrow.

" What happened Sahedev?" Bhim asked .

" This is someone's else arrow Bhratashri,  none of us have arrow of this design.I dont know why , but I think ,I have seen this arrow somewhere" Sahedev replied back. What !? .....How is that possible?

I looked at Arjun,  he shrugged.

"Sahedev, show me that arrow!" Arjun demanded. Sahedev jumped down from the tree and gave arrow the arrow to Arjun . I also looked at it.

" Well, you are right !.... I think I have saw this arrow before but where ....I can't remember!" Arjun said while running the hands to his hair.

" BOYS! .....missed me ?" I heard a soft , yet bold voice . All of us turned our heads . As soon as I turned my head my gaze came to halt on a beautiful girl standing with bow and arrow in her hand.

I was literally stunned by her beauty that I couldn't take eyes off her

I was literally stunned by her beauty that I couldn't take eyes off her.  I was just standing their like a statue.
" Beautiful!" I whispered to myself.  Her arrow was aimed at Arjun who was standing beside me.

I didn't even realize I was staring at her , until all my brothers and Dushala exclaimed in unison." URUVI !!!"
All of them dashed towards her leaving me standing behind.

Arjun's POV

" Uruvi! How are you ?..... Oh my God , WE are meeting after so many days !" She was one of my best friends after Madhav. She was not only my friend , but all my brother's and Dushala's friend too. I was so happy to see her ,