Oh ! Now I can relate that , why she is so rude !!

Hey guys , Atlast my exam is over. Aur Mera  bad luck itna kharab hai ki iss bar JEE Advanced ka paper was toughest till now. Meri jitni buddhi thi Maine utna solve Kiya now let's see what will happen.
But I am really happy that it's all over now and Thanks for your best wishes.

Here is next update!

"But why bro? Who is she?"Shravan asked in confusion.

" She is....... Princess of Mathura , Daughter of second queen of Maharaj Kans ! " Krishna announced and glanced at everyone's faces to see their reaction. Literally all of then had their jaws dropped to ground except Vedika , who carried a confused look. Hearing name of Mathura , Kuru Rajkumars threw a look of disgust at Vedika and Shravan and Shruti also stared at Vedika in disbelief causing her to become more confused.

"Oh ! Now I can relate that , why she is so rude !!" Karn whispered to his brothers , both of them nodded in agreement and three of them threw a filthy look at Vedika.

" Who the heck is Kans ? And how I suddenly became ...what we call that ....yes! .... Shehzadi ?" Vedika asked incredulously , knitting her eyebrows.

Kuru brothers wriggled their brows in confusion , not knowing , what the hell is 'Shehzadi ' .

" Shruti , do you think , we helped wrong person , 8 years ago ? " Shravan whispered .

" Maybe!! We actually helped a girl who is Daughter of the person who tried to kill our brother many times !!" Shruti whispered, as matter of fact .

Krishna was about to answer Vedika's question but was cut off by the noise of door bell ringing continuously.

Vedika's eyes widened , knowing who must have arrived. She looked at Shravan and Shruti with a pleading look on her face but twins turned their face away from her causing her to frown in confusion.

" Shravan,  Shruti,  can any of you please open the door and order that scumbag to fuck off !!" Vedika joined her hands infront of them and begged. Dwaparyuga people were astonished to see Vedika begging , meanwhile the doorbell was continuously ringing.

" First of all , mind your language Vedika . And yes we ard not helping !" Shruti announced in monotone.

" What happened to these two ? Why are they behaving like I am their enemy!" Vedika thought but threw a nasty look at the twins.

" What happened Vedika ? , Do you know who has came ?" Subhadra asked curiously.

" Look !! Biggest crackhead in the universe is here . He is much more idiot than you all ! But for now , I am going down to open the door , meanwhile you all change into the clothes you were wearing yesterday.  Because those dupatta you are wearing are weird !" Vedika said extremely  fast .

" Those are not Dupatta,  it is called Angavastra " Duryodhan snapped.

" Whatever !" Vedika said annoyingly and dashed downstairs to open the door whose door bell was ringing for what felt like eternity.

As soon as she opened the door she was tackled in a bone breaking hug. Meanwhile Dwaparyuga people changed into 21st century clothes and came down . Twins order them to hide behind the wall and both of them also did the same. All of them secretly poked their heads out to look what is going on and their eyes widened when they saw a boy around their age is hugging Vedika tightly but she was pushing him away.

Vedika pushed that boy harshly causing him to fall down on his back with some box in his hand.

" HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU ARYAN , NOT TO TOUCH ME !!!" Vedika snarled,  causing Aryan to flinch, but he still had a grin on his face.