Ships

Agni's POV

I introduced Durga to all my friends ..... I mean she only introduced herself to everyone. Everyone thought that she was quite cute , and now Shruti , Subhadra, Dushala, Draupadi are not even leaving her . She became their friend more than mine.

" Karn please teach me more about archery..." Uruvi pleaded with honey sweet voice while pushing me away and sitting in the middle of sofa on which only two people can sit. At this time we all were in Shravan's room, everyone doing different things . I was just unwilling sitting beside Karn because he said I have to follow his orders . I was just listening to ' Safari ' song with my earphones on , and vibing to it, ignoring Karn who was staring at me while cleaning his bow . That idiot is cleaning his bow from past one hour and still it's not completed !
When I got pushed aside by Uruvi, I was glad because she saved me from dying out of suffocation by sitting beside that Karn . But that Uruvi came and sat between us .... more specifically on Karn's lap . I scrunched my nose in disgust.

Everyone was busy in their own world . Shruti , Arjun and Durga was making Devi Maa's painting.....I mean only Shruti and Durga were making and Arjun was staring at Shruti who had no time to glance at him. And rest people were doing ,God knows what !

" Uruvi , have you gone mad ?.... How can we perform archery in Shravan's room ?....If something broke then he will kill me !" Karn replied as politely as possible while trying to push Uruvi out of his lap. I felt bad for Uruvi....She does everything to gain his attention but this idiot doesn't even care about that !

" And this sofa is only for two people so you can please sit somewhere else Uruvi." Karn pleaded. This man is really weird! ... He wanted to sit with his enemy buy not his friend.

" OH if it's like that then Agni can sit somewhere else because as much as I know , you both are enemies and we both are friends.." Uruvi drawled and looked at me . I glanced at Karn , who was getting irritated. I smirked.

" OH yes ...you are right Uruvi, You can sit with him .... " I replied with a genuine smile. She just pushed me rudely , without Karn noticing it. Anyways .... Hame iss Karn se chutkara toh Mila!

" Nakul what are you doing ?" I asked in curiosity when I saw he is staring at mirror from quite long time . I just left those Karn and Uruvi and came over to Nakul.

" Don't disturb me Agni! ..... I am staring at the most beautiful thing in the world !" Nakul said dreamily. I flashed him weird look and just glanced at the mirror. In mirror , only three people were visible, I , Nakul and Bhim ,.. who came just now , while twirling his mace. Whom he is saying most beautiful thing in the world ? .... Me , Bhim or Bhim's mace ?

" Which most beautiful thing you are talking about Nakul ?" Bhim asked from behind in teasing tone while glancing between me and him . What is that suppose to mean ? .... Is Nakul calling me       ' most beautiful ' ?.... Of course not !

" Bhrata Bhim.....I know what the trash you are thinking, but it's nothing like that , ..... I was just calling myself as 'Most beautiful in world.....But no offense Agni , you are also really gorgeous but unfortunately not more than me !" Nakul said proudly. Bhim rolled his eyes and I snorted at his confidence on his looks. But he is telling truth .... To be honest , After Madhav ,..he the most handsome person I have ever seen!

" Don't you think Agni ? .... He is more like a woman ?" Bhim asked me sarcastically. I looked at Nakul who was glaring at Bhim.

" Well ..... I don't know ..." I said vaguely and Nakul snapped his head towards me causing me to back off .