Only Agni can do such deed !

Agni's POV

Right now I am standing in middle of Rajdarbar and trying not to laugh hard .

" Why are you making such a weird faces Agni ?" Dhrupad spat in rage. Abbe ! .... Hasi rok Kar Rakhi Hai, durbar Ke Bahar Jane ke baad Pura Hasi ka volcanic eruption hone wala Hai!....
But I don't know , for how much time I will be able to control my laugh.

" Maharaj *snort*...Sorry ...* Took deep breath and controlled my laughter * ..... Maharaj,  sorry but it's really weird ....Aap sabke chikne muh , Achanak lambi gehri Dadi (beard ) aur muccho (mustache ) me kaise Badal Gaye? ..... And why all female members of royalty are hiding their faces ? .... panch din ke liye jail me kya chali gayi , yaha toh Pura nazara he Badal gaya !!" I said while looking at everyone.  Maybe by now you must have understood what did that chemical do !?..... That chemical was facial hair growth chemical,  and due to mixing that chemical with the food all the males are looking like Akshay Kumar from Kesari , .... and all females are hiding their faces , you can now think why they are doing that. And this effect is not only on royal members, but also on servants.

No one was telling me answer of the question .....now it's out of control. I started laughing by literally rolling on the ground  while clutching my stomach , my stomach was literally paining due to how hard I was laughing.
I saw everyone's face were turning red in embarrassment.  My eyes flickered over to the common people area where Lavya was standing too ....he was laughing , his hand on his mouth .

" SILENCE !!..." Dhrupad yelled on top of his lungs,  I immediately stopped but still snorting .

" You just get out from here !....I don't want to see your annoying face right now !....So just get out!" Dhrupad spat in irksome manner.

" Of course , I will go.....I also don't want to stay here and see you all eating hairs ! .... And I don't want to mess with my happy moment of being getting freed from jail!" I replied flamboyantly..stupid grin not leaving my face. I turned back and started walking out of the darbar , not forgetting to look at everyone's faces while chuckling silently .

My brows got raised in amusement when I saw , all these people look damn handsome even if they have such a long thick beard ...but they look even more handsome without that .

When I saw Madhav also became prey of my plan.
" Looking extremely handsome Madhav !" I mouthed him and he bowed a bit , sarcastically.  I mouthed this thing to others too and everyone's reaction was different. 

But when my gaze halted on Karn , I smiled at him while mouthing the same thing , he looked a bit amazed because I smiled at him but I don't know suddenly what happened , he just averted his gaze away from me . Now what did I do!? ..... I must be the one to be angry at you ! ....but here you are the one who is avoiding my eyes. Yesterday night I thought a lot about what Lavya told me and I came to the conclusion that he was correct in one way, Karn was just trying to explain me that , that by spitting so many bad words at Uruvi...I was just damaging my image infront of everyone. And after that I forgived him but now he is ignoring me ! .... That hurts ! .... Anyways,  I can't do anything if someone hates me with all his guts!

I sighed and silently made my out of the Darbar.

" ONLY AGNI CAN DO SUCH DEED MAHARAJ!!" I turned back and saw that Uruvi coming down from the balcony,  with her face wrapped in a cloth , only her eyes being visible. When Uruvi said that,  whole Rajdarbar broke into whispers and I just stood at one place , because now I can't go out of the Darbar.