Drunk

VEDIKA'S POV

" Please Radhika ,...I hate such places . I don't like this bars and all because I don't drink...
Please , let me go home ..." I literally pleaded her while trying to remove my hand from her grasp.

" Oh come on !....I also drink much , I just go to bars and clubs only because I love to dance and I was called to this club by my one friend , and I also want to take you also...."She said and started dragging me inside. I am really scared of such places but seeing Radhika so excited, it would be rude to deny her. And I don't want to rude with anyone after Prince is disappointed with me for being rude with Abhay and Anshika.

I just followed behind her absent mindedly and she went inside and I followed her but as soon as I entered , a loud music was playing , there was dark only dj light was illuminating the place a bit. But the thing is  , I couldn't see where Radhika went , the only thing I could see are drunk people, dancing like psycopaths.

I turned my head around and saw some couples were snogging and I immediately turned my head away in disgust.
I was feeling queasy because of the smell of alcohol in air.

" Where did you go Radhika?..." I mumbled to myself while looking around.

I shivered when suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me , causing my head to crash on someone's chest.

I rubbed my head and looked up , only to see some unknown guy looking down at me lustfully. A strong smell of alcohol was coming from him.

" Hey hottie ,.... Wanna have some fun ?.." He asked me in hoarse voice while coming closer to my face and looking at my lips and snaking his hands around my waist.

He leaned even closer , not knowing that I am not some weak ' father's angel' type girl.

I was about to break his neck but stopped when he suddenly removed his hands away from my waist and was getting lifted up and only thing I could see that there was someone's hand on his neck , which was lifting him up. That guy was yelling in pain. I ducked down suddenly because that guy got thrown in my direction and because I ducked down , he went from above my head and crashed on a wall but no one noticed as the music was too loud to hear any other noise .

My eyes widened in shock when I saw Abhay and Prince coming running towards me with worried faces, while asking something but I couldn't hear.

I think they understood that I can't hear so both of them started dragging me somewhere and I don't know where.

We came in one corner of the hall .
" Are you alright?..." Abhay asked while cupping my face , with extremely worried expression. Some kind of weird feeling exploded in my stomach and I was getting scared as if someone will kill me if I replied Abhay.

I removed his hands from my face and moved a bit back .
" Y-Yes , I-I am alright s-sir .... Thanks for saving me ...." I don't know what I am saying . First of all I didn't need his help to protect myself and second thing why Abhay is behaving so lovingly and caringly with me all of the sudden. Something is definitely wrong ,....I have to stay away from him before he could do something wrong.

" Sir ?..., All of the sudden , this much respect ?.....Are you sure you are alright ?" Prince asked raising his brow.

" Yes sir , I am alright .... Now can I go and find my friend?....I don't know where she is , I have to save her from something like this happening with her..." I said while bowing . I was speaking so politely and respectfully just because I want Prince to forgive me for my rude behaviour and accept me as again as his friend.

" Which friend and what are you calling me sir , here ?....You never call me sir , in office and you are calling me sir here !....
Anyways , which friend?...." Prince asked hastily while playing his hands on my shoulders.