Your eyes remind me of someone precious.

Author's POV

After laughing for what felt like eternity, a peaceful silence fell between three of them

As they literally came out of the palace to save themselves from facing wrath of everyone , they sat near a tree and leaned their backs on its trunck, and looked up at starry sky with Moon embellished in it , only enhancing its beauty by thousand folds.The night sky was much more beautiful from what they  usually see in Kaliyuga.

They never felt so much peace before . They could only hear the sound of rustling of leaves , which were dancing on the rythmn of the soft freezing breeze which was blowing serenely.

" Can you believe?" Shruti asked phlegmatically,  her gaze fixed on sky .

" What ?" Shravan and Vedika asked calmly,  not making effort to avert their gazes from the brightly twinkling stars.

" We are in Dwaparyuga! ..... I still feel like that suddenly some call will come from the hospital and they will call me for some surgery. " Shruti said while smiling to herself. 

" You are right , I also still feel like have have lot of projects to complete and here I am doing God knows what!" Shravan exclaimed and chuckled. 

Again silence fell and they could now hear hustle-bustle in palace ... maybe they are finding the trio but three of them are sitting near some secluded tree where no one could find them.

" I was just thinking ..... What will happen if something bad happened with these people due to my ill fatedness?" Vedika sighed while crushing the weak leaf of tree which were falling  due to breeze.
The moon twins rolled their eyes and faced Vedika.

" Look Vedika....it's all senseless things you are talking . No such concept of ill fatedness exist ! ... You think a lot and that too all useless things . So stop thinking and if you want to tell us sbout your past then you can tell us because we know something has surely happened with you that keeps eating you from inside." Shruti said with a small smile while cupping Vedika's face in her hands. Though it might seem that Shravan and Vedika were quite powerful , but the reality was that Shruti was their support system and mentally , most strongest.
She was support system of Shravan and Vedika . Both of them feared that if someday she left them then what will happen !
Whenever Shravan or Vedika used to feel low , Shruti was the one to encourage them even if they were going ghrough the worse phase of their life.
Vedika always used to wonder if she had Shruti from before , then she would have somehow gone through her horrible past bit more
Smoothly.

" Yes Ved ( Short version of Vedika) , you can tell us !" Shravan agreed.

Vedika went into deep thoughts about whether she should tell them about her horrible past. Even if she told them , it will not change the fact that her childhood was pathetic .... it will not stop the nightmares from letting her sleep.

Vedika sighed heavily...

" Okay I will tell you but not now because we are been searched throughout castle and I don't think they will let us go without any dangerous punishment!" Vedika exclaimed,  already thinking about over thousand ways to dodge the upcoming punishment. Shravan and Shruti hummed in horror when they realize they too are going to be ' Bali ka bakra ' just because Vedika's stupid revenge. 

" Let's just sit here , untill  they find us ... because we are already too lazy to go and get ourselves dumped alive ." Shravan joked. Vedika and Shruti chuckled.

Silence fell again and three of them just stared at each other's faces which were illuminated in moonlight.
But suddenly Shruti's serene countenance turned into teasing smirk for some reason. Shravan and Vedika looked at each other and then at Shruti with a look saying ,' Shruti is smirking ! ... That can't be a good omen.'