Guru dakshina

Hey guys ,
I think many of you are fans of Karn......As my heart is really big , I cant see my readers sad , so I will do something and pair Vedika and Karn together !.....
So are you all happy ? ..... please comment and let me know!
____________________________________________________________________

Dwarka

Shruti's POV

"  So ,lazy people , is anyone interested to come with me to Hastinapur?" Kanha sauntered in my room without any permission. Me and Subhadra were watching anime , Naruto. Its a way we do time pass . Subhadra liked the anime , she thought it was cool . Kanha Bhai also watch with us sometimes.  We haven't went too far , infact our classic series is going on.I haven't seen Naruto before , so it's interesting to watch. All three of us hate Sakura , because she is useless with her thick crush on Sasuke , Naruto and Sasuke are quite cool.

" Hey ! ..... Whom are you calling lazy ?" Subha snapped back.

" To you two , ..... lazy people,  doing nothing,  just watching that Sakura running behind Sasuke......., But what is going on now ?.... With whom is Gaara going to fight ?" Bhai asked curiously. Both of us rolled our eyes. Currently in Naruto,  Junin exams episodes were going on and he was asking about the preliminary tests.

" Well , Kanha Bhai...... lazy people watch Naruto right ?..... Now we will not tell you what happened" I said with a smirk. Kanha rolled his eyes . I looked at time and it was time for our training session.

" Come on Subha,  today we will do archery competition. " I said in challenging tone. She gave me a look saying ,' Bring it on!'.

" Hey !.... Have you two even heard what I asked you ?" Kanha Bhai asked in disbelief,  we stopped and turned around in confusion. 

" Yeah we heard , ' With whom is Gaara going to fight ?' " Subha said while intimating Kanha's voice . Kanha slapped his forehead and mouthed ' Deaf people'. Wait ,... that was the only question he asked ....right ?

" I asked you two ....oh sorry,  I ordered you two to come with me to Hastinapur. " Kanha Bhai said in fake angry tone. I and Subhadra exchanged lazy looks.

" WHat a drag...." We will exclaimed lazily in Shikamaru style causing Bhai to get annoyed.

" Bhratashri,  take dau and bhabhishris with you ..... we are not interested in doing so long journey just to go to hastinapur!" Subha yawned. I agreed with her. I have no interest in going anywhere ..... because we have to go on the horse and I didn't fancy horse ride much.

" But I want to take you two. Whether you want to come or not , I will drag you two with me.... Believe it !" Kanha Bhai completed in Naruto style. We rolled our eyes. 

" But why even you want to go to Hastinapur suddenly?" Subha asked suspiciously.  Bhai stared at her as if his mind went blank and he is searching for some fake excuse.

" Well, you know..... It's almost 2 years !..... I haven't met my brothers ... do you even know how much I miss them ?" Bhai did an act of getting emotional,  but that act is so real!... I doubt it's an act........I think he is really missing them.
Subhadra and I exchanged agreement looks.

" OK,  we will come , give us some time to get ready ." I said . Kanha nodded happily.

-----Time skip-----

Me and Subhadra got ready. I gave Subhadra one of my Kaliyuga dress to wear. Yes , WE wear each others dresses many times.