Life scenarios in Kaliyuga

KALIYUGA

At McMahon line ( Border separating India and China )

It was around midnight. Moon was shining brightly in the sky. It was extremely cold at the border. There was a pin-drop silence . But this  silence was an indication that something dangerous is going to happen.

All soldiers , commandos , tank drivers,  bombers,  etc where in deep sleep. But three people Field Marshal Mr. Saxsena, Lieutenant General Mr. Jadhav and Major General Mr. Malhotra were still awake. Three of them were gathered in Mr. Saxsena's tent. They were sitting in silence just staring intently at the plastic model of McMahon line placed on the table infront of them. This plastic model was not a toy. This model was used for making warfare plans , also used to locate the areas from  where enemies might enter and it also helped in planning a hi-tech strategy to defeat the foe kingdom which was China.

" As you two know , it is bout to be month since China attacked India from Jammu and Kashmir through LAC ( Line of Actual Control). Prime Minister ordered us to tighten the security at McMahon Border. " Mr. Saxsena said cutting the silence . He was still intently studying the model without even blinking his eyes.

" Of course,  isn't it obvious that China failed to gain control over India at LAC , so there are very high chances that they have an eagle eye on McMahon Border. " Mr Jadhav replied vaguely. Taking his eye off from the model and looking at his two colleagues.

" As per our secret agents , China is planning to attack on McMahon Border with full preparation.  So it's sure they are going to attack . But we are also not less than those Chinese . Don't worry Mr Saxsena and Mr Jadhav we have trained our army so well that even if they attack , they will not able to enter into our country. And this time we have fifty commandos with us and I think it's highest till now , because as you know only one among thousand people is honored as a Commando. And this time we have got best Commando Chief , Vedika . " Mr Malhotra said confidently and grinned  to cheer his colleagues mood .

Mr Saxsena and Mr Jadhav gave a small smile to Mr Malhotra,  though both of them were extremely anxious about what will happen but they have full confidence in their army and Shri Krishna which enabled them to confide in the fact that they are going to win , no matter what !

But this happiness doesn't last for long because suddenly a dangerous loud noise came with a bright light flashing over the border , which indicated that someone had thrown a bomb here.
Three of them impulsively jolted up and ran outside the tent to see what the hell had just happened.

Three of them saw high blazing golden flames of fire were ignited near the campsite due to some kind of nuclear bomb. All the people started coming out of their tents in panic to see havoc caused by the bomb.
That can mean only one thing . Chinese are here!!