Your face is very expressive Rajkumariji!

Agni 's (Vedika's) POV

" Look I specially ordered the chefs to make Makhan today , you like it so much , right?" Maa said sweetly to Krishna, as me, Krishna,  Shravan and Mohini sat in round beside Maa, in her chamber.  I and Mohini sat on either side of Maa, shravan was beside me and Krishna beside mohini.

I frowned. Why my mother loves this Krishna? .... She literally made his favorite food Makhan , which I dislike a lot , maybe even more than bitter gourd.

" Thank you so much Mamishri !... you are the best !" Krishna said grinning while glancing at me.

We were sitting with plates infront of us containing, puris ,various vegetables, rice . In middle three bowl were kept containing, Jalebis, Makhan and laddoos.

" For whom are these Jalebis,  mamishri ?" Shravan asked curiously though he know I am the one who like it.

" These Jalebis are for my son , but if anyone of you like it then you can also eat" Maa said smiling.  What ? ... she has a son ? and I don't even  know!

" Son ?.... I thought I am the only child you have." I asked in confliction.  Shravan also had confused look. Mohini has her smiling face because she don't know what was going on.  Krishna was smiling as always. 

Maa chuckled at my question. 
" No Agni , I don't have a son but I have considered him as my son ,  his parents died long back due to a conspiracy . From then , I treat him as my own child . You don't know but I will tell you that he is brilliant in everything." Maa appreciated the person.  I wonder who is this ' brilliant' man .

" Rajmata, Mahamantri wants permission to enter ." The guard came in and said, causing our gazes to snap at the entrance of the room.

" Let him come in !" Maa ordered . I wonder who is Mahamantri?..... Is he that bald man ?

The door opened once again and there came the handsome man with light green eyes , with similar skin tone as that of mine  and sharp features.  Woah .... he is Pratyush! .... so he is Mahamantri of Mathura! ..... Impressive!

As soon as he saw me , Mohini , Krishna and Shravan sitting with Maa , he came to halt. 

" I am extremely sorry Rajmata,  I didn't knew you were spending time with your daughters and nephews . I am really sorry to disturb,  I will come later ." Pratyush .... I mean Mahamantri apologized while bowing , he turned to leave but was stopped by my Maa.

" And are you not my son ?" Maa asked cocking her brow. He didn't answer but was opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish . I  couldn't help but chuckle at his nervousness. Everyone turned their gaze towards me. As Mahamantri's eyes met mine his nervous look turned into a sweet smile.

" Don't worry Mahamantriji , we don't mind you being here as my Maa consider you as her own son." I said and his tensed posture eased. He looked at Maa and she nodded in agreement with my comment.

" She is right Mahamantriji, come and sit here" Shravan said while scooting towards Krishna,  making some space between him and me for Mahamantri to sit. Mahamantriji looked hesitantly at Maa and she nodded at him .

He came and sat between me and Shravan,  flashing an awkward smile to me and Shravan. 

" So ...... I heard that you are brilliant at everything?" Shravan asked to Mahamantri in amusement,  trying to wipe his awkwardness . Mahamantriji looked at my mother.  Maybe he realized that my mother was the one to tell this thing.

I saw my Maa grinning at Mahamantri.
" Well.....I don't know Rajkumar , maybe the person who told you this thing must be thinking such great about me." Mahamantri smirked mischievously at Maa. All of us snorted except Maa , who gave him fake angry look.