I want to resign..

VEDIKA'S POV

Mera Aaj din he kharab hai !!!!.....
First , conflict with Abhay and Prince ,...and now I bumped into Abhay . What can be more embarrassing than that?...

I just dashed away from there , with my head down because I know I was blushing furiously.I mean .... What the fuck is wrong with you Vedika ?....You are falling for that freaking good for nothing Abhay ?...No , this can't happen ...to get over my feelings from him , I have to stay out of his sight and away from him as much as possible.

Tommorow is Diwali and Prince will definitely keep some huge celebration  and also my UPSC prelims are going to come. I guess , I forgot to tell you that , it was my dream to become an IAS officer and I have hell lot of notes which I made in past some years.

Tomorrow is Diwali and I will go out of Mumbai ...and away from Abhay because I don't want to fall for him.

I just came back to my cabin and sat in front of my laptop and slammed my forehead on the table.

After a while of resting my head on the table , I felt someone's hand on my head and I impulsively snapped my head up only to see Shruti and Shravan looking at me worriedly.

" Umm...Do you have any doubt ?..." I asked them with extremely exhausted voice.

" Umm...No, just were checking if you are alright . You look extremely exhausted, is it because of Abhay sir ?.." Shruti asked . I sighed and nodded weakly.

" Look Vedika , ... I guess you should apologise Abhay ,... because he was hurt by your words . Because the wound cause due to words can't be healed soon ... So I guess you should apologise,him.." Shruti suggested.

" No Vedika, why you should apologise?...You didn't speak harshly to him on his face !...You were speaking to Prince sir , and you didnt say anything too harsh that he will get wounded . And also , I don't think you are the type of person , you will bow infront of your enemy ...am I right?" Shravan asked.

" Shravan , don't brain wash her !!!"

" You also stop brainwashing her Shruti!!!.."

I just looked between them with my lips parted .
Why are they fighting of a subject : if I should apologise or not ?..

" SILENCE !!!!.." I yelled causing them to stop arguing, abruptly.

" You two just get out !!!...No one ask for your suggestions and why the fuck you are interrupting in my life !!...Anyways I will not live hair for long time .." I spat and they looked at me in confusion but when I glared at them , they dashed out of the cabin.I exhaled sharply .

" Should I apologise Abhay ?...Tell me Vedika, should I apologise him?" I asked myself firmly.

" Apologise him Vedika , .... I know he was horrible to you in school but time has changed and you should thank God that you got your classmates , Prince and Abhay , back....you cant loose them now , because of your Stubborness.
Just go and apologise, Abhay infront of Prince!!..." My inner voice ordered. I immediately got up from my chair and dashed towards Abhay's office .

As I went nearer to his office , I saw the door opening and Maya and Pratyush coming out. As they saw me , they smiled brightly but their smiled turned into frown when they saw tensed look on my face and I was running hastily. Actually, my head was spinning because I forgot to eat my lunch ...in simple language, I haven't even anything from morning. I was just hoping that I don't faint infront of Abhay and Prince or else they will think that I am disrespecting them by fainting infront of me and will start hating even more. And one thing I know clearly ,...Abhay aur Prince kaise bhi ho , par hai toh mere classmates and I can't loose them and I don't want to become lonely again. You don't know how horrible it feels to be alone.