Mission : " Save Dhrupad! Save Panchal !"

Panchal

Author's POV

As Dhrupad send message to Mathura, next day in afternoon Mathura's army was present at Mathura. Maharaj Darshan and Mahamantri Pratyush also came along. Maharani Samiksha too ... though no one invited her.
Pratyush was Mahamantri as well as Sena-Nayak due to his unique fighting skills. He was as fast as Vedika.

" Thanks for coming Maharaj Darshan." Dhrupad said in monotone.  Darshan just nodded , he also wanted a war against Dwarka and Hastinapur ard this chance he wouldn't miss.

Maharaj Dhrupad and Darshan, Maharani Samiksha and Rajmata Prapti went inside the palace.

" Long time , no see , handsome man !" Shaurya said while hugging Pratyush. Pratyush just rolled his eyes and smiled at his idiotic friend.

" Well .... I am busy ..... not like you , flirting all day with someone or the other." Pratyush said while hitting Shaurya's head lightly.
His eyes flickered over to Shikhandini standing behind Shaurya,  with her mouth opened and she was just staring at him. Actually Shikhandini has a huge crush on him since she first saw Pratyush,  but she is quite perfect in masking her emotions and keeping her bossy attitude.

" Shikhandini!... Good to see you after a long time." Pratyush went and hugged her , snapping her out of her trance . She immediately reciprocated the hug. Pratyush also felt a weird felt weird feeling in his stomach whenever he is around Shikhandini but he never really cared about it.

" N-Nice to see y-you again after a long time Pratyush!" Shikhandini managed to blurt out and him.

" Well......Jiji and Bhratashri,  hamara parichay bhi karawao apne mitra se ! " Dhristadyumn piped in.

" So , he is Mr. Handsome and she is Apsara , both of them have emerged from the fire ...... I know it's unbelievable but it's true." Shaurya introduced Dhristadyumn and Draupadi in his own way . Pratyush gave him a, ' Kya bak rahe ho Bhai? ' .

" I will introduce them properly, he is Dhristadyumn and she is Draupadi , they are our younger siblings and it's true that they are born from fire." Shikhandini introduced properly while rolling her eyes at Shaurya.  Dhristadyumn and Draupadi gave a wide grin to Pratyush.  When Pratyush heard that they are born from fire , Agni flashed in his mind.

" Our Princess's name is Agni . I never asked Rajmata why she named her daughter ' Agni '. Does Agni have some connection with Agnidev?" Pratyush thought.

" Nice to meet you Dhristadyumn and Draupadi.  I am Mahamantri,...as well as Sena-Nayak of Mathura.
Well.... Shaurya have chosen quite suitable nicknames for you two. " Pratyush complimented them with his dazzling smile. Both of them gave him toothy grin.

" Now come on , we have to do planning of the battle. We will definitely not loose against Dwarka and Hastinapur. " Shaurya announced with fire in his eyes. Everyone nodded in agreement with him.

" If I am being serious , I don't really want to fight against Dwarka because I admire them . But because of this Maharaj Darshan,  I am being dragged here. And about Hastinapur,  I don't know much about them , the only thing I know that Hastinapur is as powerful as Dwarka. " Pratyush thought.

Mahendragiri hills

Vedika's POV

I don't know what will happen when Gurudev will realize , in the spare time after the training sessions with him was over , I used to go inside forest and learn fighting tricks from animals by watching them.